PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Members Area > Museums, Air Shows, Events, Get Togethers

Old 11-20-2014, 12:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.59 MB
Greg,
Sounds like things are moving along for you and that we have similar goals. I have agreed to sponsor a category in our IPMS show, Best in the West in Las Vegas, similar to what I experienced at OrangeCon and also in April. I have also agreed to set up a display table in the vendor area and am working on drumming up more interest in paper modeling with demos to the clubs and working on a special interest group now.
Lets keep in touch
John O
Old 11-20-2014, 02:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
Greg,
Sounds like things are moving along for you and that we have similar goals. I have agreed to sponsor a category in our IPMS show, Best in the West in Las Vegas, similar to what I experienced at OrangeCon and also in April. I have also agreed to set up a display table in the vendor area and am working on drumming up more interest in paper modeling with demos to the clubs and working on a special interest group now.
Lets keep in touch
John O

Sounds like a plan! I did a presentation on the basics at the IPMS club I used to belong to in Maryland. If I find the outline I used, I'll send it your way if you'd like.

greg
Old 11-21-2014, 12:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.59 MB
I'd like that, and I can send you a handout I did for our IPMS club about 6 mos ago along with a demo
although I think you know all the info.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
I have submitted a presentation outline to the downloads section here for anyone to use. Hope you find it useful or at least a starting point for something similar for your own purposes.

greg