PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Members Area > Museums, Air Shows, Events, Get Togethers

Old 10-20-2018, 12:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report

Hello everybody !

Our special exhibition "A WORLD OF PAPER" in the Meierhof to Schloss Kornberg has been running for a week now.

I was there from 10 am to 6 pm today and organized the first workshop. It was an exciting day.

In this post I will tell you step by step about the exhibition
The entrance to the building is flanked by two royal figures, right at the beginning we have placed the Florence Cathedral, with the list of entries for the workshops.
In the shop area there are paper models and more to buy from UMBUM and Schreiberbogen, the first order is almost sold.

Now the view of the flight department in the first room, where we will also hold the workshops with max 10 participants.

Bye for now
Kurt

Link to the event :https://www.schlosskornberg.at/
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0041.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0042.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0043.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0044.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0045.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0046.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 10-20-2018, 01:10 PM

First workshop with children,

8 children registered for the first workshop.

Shortly before 10 o'clock I have prepared everything, I'm curious how today will be. Now my model newcomers are ready. Six girls and two boys in a good mood and full of anticipation of what is to come
First we build the motorboat from Schreiber, after the carving is already cut out diligently.
As you can see it is made with full commitment. Now Mrs. Sonja Skalnik, the assistant of the management of Schloss Kornberg, is also present.
Also Mag. Andreas Bardeau, the lord of the castle visited us. I would like to thank once again Mr Mag. Bardeau for the extremely friendly reception of our exhibition in the rooms of the Meierhof to Schloss Kornberg.

Sequel follows ……………
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0010.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0011.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0012.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0013.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0014.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0015.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0016.jpg  
Old 10-20-2018, 01:49 PM

The children are busy making things, so the first hurdle, the hull, is already built.
Three best friends with your finished ships, Bravo !! The next one is ready.

Every minute the next models are finished, I'm very positively surprised by the skill of my "apprentices"

Continuation follows ..........
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0017.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0018.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0019.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0020.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0021.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0023.jpg  
Old 10-21-2018, 12:44 AM

after a short break the children wanted to continue building

Now we have built a passenger jet which I still have from the GOMO 2011 in the archive. So everything finds its use, thank you very much for the donation to IPMS Austria.
With full vigor it goes on, partly I have to explain nothing more, the next ships are ready.
Even after two hours the mood is still good, to a surprise I have not heard or seen a smartphone in the whole workshop !!
My tireless young masters, that makes joy!
The armada can go into the sea, and the planes are already taking shape.

Sequel follows ………………
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0024.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0025.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0026.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0027.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0028.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0029.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0030.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0031.jpg  
Old 10-21-2018, 06:57 AM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
That is an awesome task you have undertaken. And
from the smiles, it appears you were successful!

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Google Adsense
Old 10-21-2018, 11:10 AM

…………... Continuation

in the aircraft yard is worked exactly,
There is exactly aligned, it goes to the final.
The planes are ready, the whole season was consulted.

a small tour of the exhibition, a big bravo to the children for their great commitment, thanks to you, the first workshop has become a true success.

Yours sincerely
Kurt

Sequel follows .......
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0032.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0033.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0034.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0035.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0036.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0037.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0038.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0040.jpg  
Old 10-28-2018, 01:11 AM

Hello papermaker

After a break of a week, we continued with the second workshop yesterday.

This time we had eight children, between the ages of 4 and 11, 4 girls and 4 boys each.

For the smallest two Mammis were still there to help. The enthusiasm was again very great, and from the 7 year old was built independently.

My paper model builders have also helped a lot, thank you, all in all a successful workshop. The two bigger boys are already registered for the next workshop.

Now I wish you much joy with the pictures .......

regards
Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0025.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0026.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0027.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0028.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0029.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0030.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0032.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0035.jpg  
Old 10-28-2018, 01:24 AM

………………….……..
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0036.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0037.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0040.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0041.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0042.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0043.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0045.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0046.jpg  
Old 10-28-2018, 01:41 AM

…………………..
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0047.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0048.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0050.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0051.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0053.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0056.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0057.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0060.jpg  
Old 10-28-2018, 01:56 AM

…………………..
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0061.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0062.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0063.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0066.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0068.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0069.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0071.jpg  
Google Adsense