PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Members Area > Museums, Air Shows, Events, Get Togethers

Old 08-28-2019, 03:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
More birds

An earlier thread mentioned that I had been asked to make a "flock" of birds for the National Trust house where I "work".

The Birds and the Bugs

I have been very surprised by the reaction of visitors, and it seems that our events people have had the same reaction because they have asked me to put on a small exhibition and show visitors how the birds are made.

So, the weekend of 7th and 8th of September, I will be setting up a display in the grounds of the house with bits of all sorts - figures, animals and buildings and others that take my fancy.

If you are in the area, why not pop in - if you've had enough of paper models then try the house - it's one of the most original Arts and Crafts houses in the country.

Cheers
Mike
Google Adsense
Old 08-28-2019, 03:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Looks like a good thing.
If you need more birds this site has a bunch of different colored Java sparrows:
丸文堂:2009年01月 - livedoor Blog(ブログ)