PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Members Area > Museums, Air Shows, Events, Get Togethers

View Poll Results: What is your preferred choices
Once a week (Saturday) 5 23.81%
Twice a month (every other week) 1st and 3rd Saturday 4 19.05%
Once a month (Saturday) 2 9.52%
Once a week (any day) 4 19.05%
Twice a month (every other week) 2nd and 4th Saturday 6 28.57%
Other (Please remark your option) 4 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2020, 01:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 362.87 MB
To me this is like a coffee break with master modelers, I am learning a lot from the Zoom meetings. Being retired and still in quarantine, I like the once a week schedule but may vary it to 2nd and 4th Saturdays for those still working and during the week on 1st and 3rd weeks for people with a more flexible schedule.

A lot of this depends on when the host can schedule a Zoom meeting. Wayne has been scheduling the current Zoom meetings, a big thank you to Wayne for doing it. Also since this is an international Zoom meeting, time zones could determine the time of meeting. I know when we used FaceTime to talk with my family in South Korea, it was early morning our time/late evening their time or late evening our time/early morning their time.

Maybe meetings can be scheduled around topic content. The meetings so far have been general topic meetings but the last one had considerable discussion on F111. Maybe someone would want to host a meeting on a specific topic. I know we are looking into recording meetings for future viewing.

Just some thoughts as we work out the bugs for having Zoom meetings. I don't know how long some of our wives are going to let us use their computers and iPads for the Zoom meeting. That is something else some of us have to schedule around.(ha ha)
Old 06-23-2020, 12:52 AM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
I like the idea of weekend meetings and of setting up fixed dates, as I'd like to support, but have to deal with professional demands that require scheduling.

I like Willard11's suggestion of chosen topics as well.