PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Nothing's Projects

Old 02-12-2015, 03:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Nice looking model there Nothing. Can't wait to get stuck into it, but I'm having trouble with the download.

Anyone else having trouble downloading this? It's probably my slow rural broadband timing out on me, but after a 30 min download all I get is a 4.10 mb .rar file that just won't unzip. The download should be a 13.91 mb .rar.

I guess I'll have to try again after midnight when the pipe isn't so crowded, and I might try switching off the router for a bit to force it to find a different server link. The one I'm on doesn't seem to want to download anything faster than 2.5mb/s.

Mind you, I've been latched onto the same server address for over a week now 'cos it started off working at 6 mb/s, but I guess it's time to search out another fresh one.

Ever considered making one of these little beauties Nothing? ...

I carried this around for over 20 years. We had fun ...Lots of notches on the butt. No, it's not an AR15/M16, It's their granddaddy the 7.62mm AR-10. The give away is the cocking handle position.

As compact and easy to handle as an M16, but with the stopping power and distance accuracy of the British L1A1 SLR. Plus a full auto option ... if you were man enough to handle it. Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Light Machine gun, all in one compact, easy clean package. Often wondered why the US military didn't go for it? By comparssion the M16 is a pop gun.

Last edited by JohnM; 02-12-2015 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
It downloaded OK for me. I clicked on the Download All Files button and downloaded a .zip file that unzipped to a .rar file that unzipped to a .pdo and .pdf file. There were no shin bones or leg bones in the bunch.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Downloaded, unzipped and unrar'd just fine here Johnny.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Downloaded, unzipped and unrar'd just fine here Johnny.
As I guessed, it must be my rural pipe. By swapping servers several times I've managed to get one running DL at 3.6 mb/s. The other six I tried were all down in the 1.2 to 1.8 region. I'll give it another go after midnight.

Oh the joys of living half way up a mountain, eh? I love it up here really though, honest.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
My mouth is watering right now. I hate waiting. I use to creep down stairs the night before Christmas morning to see what Santa left me. I never got caught but I know Dad and Mom knew it was me. Did I ever tell how much I hate waiting? wc
Google Adsense
Old 02-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.69 GB
Big thanks, nothing, for he Lemat.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Looks like it will be a very beautiful model. Even with all the fiddly bits, it looks like one that I will have to try
Old 02-12-2015, 07:21 PM

I got it! Amazin' what a difference it makes to the pipe when all the farmers and their kids go to bed.

Hey Trent ... a repeated request from way back ... hows about a redesign of your Thompson into the earlier Chicago Piano version, with a top cocking handle, pistol style fore grip and snail-drum mag.

I've always dreamed of replicating this ...

Old 03-07-2015, 08:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 76.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
I got it! Amazin' what a difference it makes to the pipe when all the farmers and their kids go to bed.

Hey Trent ... a repeated request from way back ... hows about a redesign of your Thompson into the earlier Chicago Piano version, with a top cocking handle, pistol style fore grip and snail-drum mag.

I've always dreamed of replicating this ...

if i did would you be willing to do a test build for me?
Old 03-07-2015, 09:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 98.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Nice looking model there Nothing. Can't wait to get stuck into it, but I'm having trouble with the download.

Anyone else having trouble downloading this? It's probably my slow rural broadband timing out on me, but after a 30 min download all I get is a 4.10 mb .rar file that just won't unzip. The download should be a 13.91 mb .rar.

I guess I'll have to try again after midnight when the pipe isn't so crowded, and I might try switching off the router for a bit to force it to find a different server link. The one I'm on doesn't seem to want to download anything faster than 2.5mb/s.

Mind you, I've been latched onto the same server address for over a week now 'cos it started off working at 6 mb/s, but I guess it's time to search out another fresh one.

Ever considered making one of these little beauties Nothing? ...

I carried this around for over 20 years. We had fun ...Lots of notches on the butt. No, it's not an AR15/M16, It's their granddaddy the 7.62mm AR-10. The give away is the cocking handle position.

As compact and easy to handle as an M16, but with the stopping power and distance accuracy of the British L1A1 SLR. Plus a full auto option ... if you were man enough to handle it. Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Light Machine gun, all in one compact, easy clean package. Often wondered why the US military didn't go for it? By comparssion the M16 is a pop gun.
i couldnt get the MG-34 to download after a solid week of trying and finally gave up on it :(
Google Adsense