PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Other builds

Old 12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Hmm. A couple of P.M.'s would sure solve a lot of problems!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:50 PM

Im looking for the instroction for the medieval clock my mail [email protected]
Old 01-18-2012, 01:07 AM

Clock

Isn't this clock out of print now? If it is out of print and you can't order one from the manufacture, and you copied or shared it, would it be pirating? I don't have one but I would like to get one for my sons engineering class at his high school so that they can reprint and have the students attempt to assemble the clock.....(for education purposes only) But, I don't want the school doing something that could be wrong because that would send the wrong message to the kids.....

Any thoughts???

Thank you all
Old 01-18-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSixDays View Post
Isn't this clock out of print now? If it is out of print and you can't order one from the manufacture, and you copied or shared it, would it be pirating? I don't have one but I would like to get one for my sons engineering class at his high school so that they can reprint and have the students attempt to assemble the clock.....(for education purposes only) But, I don't want the school doing something that could be wrong because that would send the wrong message to the kids.....

Any thoughts???

Thank you all
I believe you would still be infringing copyright. These kits are fairly readily available on ebay or you could buy the clock kit available from the Glue2 Chronicle site.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:18 PM

thank you Alexander Borsig - Do you have any idea whom holds the copyrights to this clock andThe Peace Tower Clock? I would like to contact the company and see if they would be willing to send the school some copies of there clocks at a discounted rate for educational purposes only. I think that it would encourage the kids to look past the clock and open there minds to new and innovative things. The only problem with getting one off of Ebay or some other site is that the class is 20 kids and you take that price and multiply it by that 20 plus each class each year then you talking a bunch of money that teachers don't have. I am just trying to help my sons class and teacher with things to work on in the class room..... any help on the publisher would be appreciated. thank you all
Google Adsense
Old 01-19-2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSixDays View Post
thank you Alexander Borsig - Do you have any idea whom holds the copyrights to this clock andThe Peace Tower Clock? I would like to contact the company and see if they would be willing to send the school some copies of there clocks at a discounted rate for educational purposes only. I think that it would encourage the kids to look past the clock and open there minds to new and innovative things. The only problem with getting one off of Ebay or some other site is that the class is 20 kids and you take that price and multiply it by that 20 plus each class each year then you talking a bunch of money that teachers don't have. I am just trying to help my sons class and teacher with things to work on in the class room..... any help on the publisher would be appreciated. thank you all
The kit was originally produced by the Canadian company Wrebbit which I believe was taken over by Hasbro. The kit has been discontinued for a number of years and so I doubt Hasbro or anyone else will have a significant number in stock.
Check out the Glue 2 Chronicle clock, this maybe the way to go:

GlueČ chronicle
Old 01-19-2012, 08:01 AM

the original publisher for the medieval clock was Wrebbit in Montreal - they were then bought by Hasbro who still puts out some puzzles under the Wrebbit brand, but unfortunately discontinued the medieval clock and doesn't have any old inventory - so it seems you can only get them on the resale market - probably the same thing for the Peace Tower Clock, although I never looked into this one specifically, it might be worth checking with customer service at Hasbro
Old 01-19-2012, 10:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 41.26 MB
MrsSixDays;
My advice is to contact GlueČ chronicle and purchase one of his excellent paper clock kits. The instructions are detailled and very good. You might also ask him about a discount for multiple copies for educational purposes only. Please bear in mind that out of 20 kids, not all of them will have the desire or ability to construct anything as complex as a paper clock.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:08 PM

I have the clock if you need the instrocions book send a me and email i will make a copy
[email protected]
Old 01-26-2012, 04:15 PM

gbric072yahoo.com
Google Adsense