PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Other builds

Old 10-02-2011, 06:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Need the instructions for 'The Medieval Clock' by Wrebbit

HI
I have moved and recently unboxed my barely started Medieval Clock by Wrebbit hoping the get started again and the instruction book is not with the kit. Obviously a bonehead move when I packed it up a couple of years ago.

Anyone built the clock but still have the instruction book?
I would be greatly in your debt and more than happy to pay postage.
THANKS,
Lakedawgs
Google Adsense
Old 11-03-2011, 07:18 AM

Wrebbit Medieval Clock Instructions

Hi - this is unfortunately not the reply you are hoping for, because I'm in the same predicament - looking for a copy of the instructions for the Wrebbit Medieval Clock - if you are ever so lucky as to get hold of them, I sure would appreciate if you could let me know and vice versa so we can pass them on - thanks, Steve
Old 11-08-2011, 12:16 PM

Wrebbit Clock Instructions

If you're looking for the instructions, see postings by TechGeek who apparently has the instructions for the clock. Read through his posts about having a 'lump' of parts (they got wet). If you read his entire post,(around July this year I think) he goes on to say that while his model got wet his instructions were on another shelf. Maybe he can help you with a copy of the instructions.

I'm in the same boat as you (lacking instructions) but we've decided we're not up to building it and will happily sell ours for a modest fee. Please keep me in mind if someone asks about acquiring the parts. I don't really care about the money, but it belongs to my young son, so would go to his savings.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
I always find it amusing when posts like this pop up regarding a subject that is known to have been pirated.

Not trying to start something, just making a casual observation.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000
Old 12-01-2011, 08:30 AM

Unhappy Pirated?

Hi, I'm confused, but sensing I'm being chastised for something here. I'm not sure what you mean about something being pirated. I thought that applied to software, music, movies? I was just trying to be helpful. On behalf of my 12 year old son, I was and still am offering a puzzle without instructions to anyone who cares to build it. I didn't sign up with an expectation of being criticized...can you clarify please what you mean. If I've committed some kind of faux pas, please let me know.
Google Adsense
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 136.8 KB
Nope, paper models get pirated too. it stinks.

I don't think you've done anything wrong, i think he's talking about the model it'self.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:58 AM

Red face Pirated paper models

Ohhh. (duh!) Thanks for the clarification. Guess I'm just too trusting. Loved the paper model tanks in your link. Paper modelling is so impressive!
Cheers!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM

Don't sweat it dhellis I got lamb basted on here once about something to the same effect. I had the printed model I "paid" for and still got accused of downloading pirated models. I have a got feeling you are like all of us you would never intentionally download pirated material but I think it's like a right of passage when you start paper modeling you never think pirating would refer to paper models but, alas, it does. Keep your chin shrug it off and sally forth The one thing I would say is be real leary of russian websites offering free models they are usually pirated. I won't say any of them here because they would rightfully be deleted. Just know it's a real hot button topic on paper model websites. No one means any offense they are just trying to be protective, I gusss Have a great day.
Doug
Old 12-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned

So what is it then, are people putting out Scans of this model without Instructions? It seems that Wrebbit Medieval Clock shows up every couple of months without instructions. It must be cursed! Maybe, this model keeps being sold to people without the instructions and we are seeing a big scam going on.

I think if you have the clock parts, and carefully watch the video below, you should be able to build it.

Now, I made the clock in the link below many many years ago. It works, really well. if I made it again, I would make the framing out of wood or aluminum square stock. That is it's weakness, and I would coat the gears faces with gel crazy glue so they would last and slip easier. For the price, $16.95, it can't be beat.

Amazon.com: Paper Clock Book With Pendulum: Toys & Games

Old 12-01-2011, 12:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
I have this clock, too. Didn't realize it was so big, built. I can see how people would lose the instructions for these. I get my instruction book out sometimes, with the intention of studying it in order to get ready to build the clock. I haven't started it yet, and the book doesn't always get put back in the kit box right away...

Scott K.
Google Adsense