PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Other builds

Old 10-30-2011, 07:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.73 MB
I know this is an old thread, but I just had to tell you. Your build of that gun is the reason I joined this sight. Ive been looking every where for a download of Uhu02's samaritan.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi,

very AWESOME work!!! I'm searching everywhere for the Paper Model Download but the Link is broken! Would You please send me the Paper Model PDF via Email???

Many Thanks
Best wishes
Manuel
Old 04-27-2012, 10:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
That is a no-no of the first order.

You will need to go to his forum to access the model.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Ouchies...

A new member asking for a uhu model to be emailed in their first post...

Hi there! Welcome to PM.com!

Since you're new here, allow me to bring you up to speed.

1) We love paper models and paper modelers. We have incredible talent on both the design and building end.

2) We hate pirates. The "kind who steal others' work for their own gain" type, not the "Avast, ye scallywags!" type.

3) We love helping other modelers and designers. At the same time...

4) We respect designers' wishes. For instance, some designers may have no problem if you post a direct link to their models (always best to ask first). Other designers only want links to their site posted, never directly to their models. Some may not care if you share a model as long as you give proper credit, and others have asked that their models not be shared at all.

Uhu02 is one of those designers who has had to deal with both pirates and some simply not respecting his wishes (still others were wrongly accused of one or the other, but that's another can o' worms). That is why there is no direct link to his models, and the download section at his place is protected.

Asking someone to email you one of his models directly is a big NO-NO. If you spend a little time searching the forums, you will see why.

I would suggest checking this thread here at PM.com (ignore the angry bits at the end).

Information on obtaining uhu02's models can be found in this thread over at Zealot.com.

All the best,