PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Other builds

Old 07-18-2017, 12:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3

some of the work is done but not test build as of yet? free Jackson storm racing tire and wheel! also brake drum and rim details!
Attached Thumbnails
new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-brake-drum-bolts-tire-rim-cars-3-jackson-storm-color.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-brake-drum-piece-jackson-storm-cars-3-color.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-free-jackson-storm-tire-wheel-cars-3-color.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-free-jackson-storm-fixed-tire-rim-cars3-color.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-19-2017, 04:25 PM

Exclamation and here is the rest of the parts of???

Jackson's Storm tire and wheel inner back base now for the test build hope and pray this one works out well enough too parts fit right!
Attached Thumbnails
new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-extra-jackson-storm-piece-tire.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-jackson-storm-racing-tire-two-pieces.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-jackson-storms-racing-inner-back-tire.jpg  
Old 07-20-2017, 11:40 AM

Thumbs up are you ready for this?????

this could be my be ever yet Jackson Storm's racing wheel I said it would have nuts and bolts on it? but not like this? this looks amazing! I mean I out do myself what was I thinking when I did this? I didn't think it would look too realistic! but paper models rules! but this is not yet done there are a still more parts too assemble!
Attached Thumbnails
new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4245.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4246.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4247.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4248.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4249.jpg  

new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4250.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4251.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4252.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4253.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4254.jpg  

new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4255.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4256.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4257.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4258.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4259.jpg  

Old 07-21-2017, 09:01 AM

Thumbs up it's done and looks realistic too

and now for a completed racing tire of Jackson storm! have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4260.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4261.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4262.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4263.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4264.jpg  

new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4265.jpg   new on the block jacksons storm free racing tire and wheel from cars 3-dscf4266.jpg