PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet > In Other News

Old 10-31-2016, 01:18 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Before the Flood

I watched the entire TV program and I have to say that it really drills the whole problem of global warming problem home. Most of it I knew of but to any one not yet convenience then I dare you to watch and tell me you still don't believe in it. wc

Before the Flood - Full Movie | National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CkXVF-Q8M
Google Adsense
Old 10-31-2016, 04:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Yeah, I watched it too. Brilliantly put together, and really makes you think, eh? But my bottom line thoughts are ... there just ain't no way the world governments are gonna learn to collaborate together before it's way too late on this one. Kinda makes yer glad to be old enough to have probably passed on before the sh** hits the fan completely, eh?
Old 10-31-2016, 07:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Got two questions:

What is the average temp of the Earth since being formed?

What is the hottest the Earth's ever been?

Yes, the Earth's temp is rising.

Mike
Old 11-01-2016, 09:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 115.91 MB
Fascinating Documentary! The most stunning segment was the part about the Arctic; absolutely unbelievable. Is Climate Change a reality? I think so, if this last Month here in CO was any indication!

BUT...

The one person in the US Legislature who needed to watch this Program probably did not, and probably dismissed it as just another political ploy using a prominent Actor to 'push' the Scientists agenda. It doesn't help that this same legislator just so happens to be the most outspoken denier of Climate Change in the US Congress, and also happens to be the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works.

Like "Mr. Archer" said in the documentary... the only way to hit the naysayers in Gov't. is at the Polling Booth.

Alan