PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Found it on the internet > In Other News

Old 11-23-2016, 04:08 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Peramodel2 PassWord Pritty Please.

I'm on the Peramodel site in great need of the Great white pelican for the wife. O got the down-load just fine and when I went to open it I got the message that I needed a password. I tried the only teo I had and of course they didn’t work. I can find no information on just what that P/W might be. Can anyone help me? My deepest thank. wc

Peramodel
Welcome to Peramodel 2
Google Adsense
Old 11-23-2016, 04:14 PM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
I believe those are pay models.

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Old 11-23-2016, 04:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
John - If you click on the "English" button (Welcome to Peramodel 2), you will find that the models costs $5.00 each and that there is a "Buy Now" button. If you click on that button, it takes you to PayPal. I just did this and sent them my sawbuck. I presume that I will get a password via email. Will keep you informed.

I note that the skunk is included in the "cat" category.

Don
Old 11-23-2016, 04:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I haven't used the site lately, but a year or so back the $5 bought you a password that was valid for all models, not $5 for each model. Quite a bargain if you want a group of them.

Peramodel 2 is the old Raspera site. I just tried my old Raspera password ... No go ... Guess I'll have to cough up again if I want anything.
Peramodel ! has it's password shown at the top, so it's free to all now, but again I paid $5 for it. Same password though.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:57 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
All I really want is to download thepelican. Somewhere I found the model but in some placeses it would have been nice to have the instructions I guess.Thank you Texman and Don. Sorry I didn't realize it was a Paylay model. My bad. wc
Google Adsense
Old 11-23-2016, 06:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Dalmatian Pelican for free on the Yamaha site, if that's any good to you Waddy. Photos, Designs, and instructions available. I've just downloaded them, so I know the DL works OK.

Dalmatian Pelican - | Paper Crafts(Origami) - Entertainment | YAMAHA MOTOR CO., LTD.

I haven't made this one, but it looks better detailed than the Peramodel. Probably a lot bigger too.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Here are some free avians to help.

The first link has a Pelican (Rare Animals in the World - 2nd Series)

Rare Animals Of The World - | Paper Crafts(Origami) - Entertainment | YAMAHA MOTOR CO., LTD.

Some others

Flying Animals - Animals - Paper Craft - Canon Creative Park

Rare Animals Of Japan - | Paper Crafts(Origami) - Entertainment | YAMAHA MOTOR CO., LTD.

Cheers!
Old 11-24-2016, 07:26 AM

John -

I made my PayPal $5.00 payment last night. This morning I received a message from Kawaguchi-san with the password and instructions. As near as I can tell, the password works on all the models, as Johnny said. Pretty good deal!

Don
Old 11-24-2016, 07:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.62 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
Here are some free avians to help. ... Cheers!
Thanks for posting the links! I thought I had all of the Yamahas, but I saw a couple that where new to me.

@ Wad Cutter
PeraModels is a subscription site. The owner has a few free samples to get you hooked but most models are password protected and the password has to be purchased. The site owner Keiji Kawaguchi has provided a lot of contact information , has an English web page, and accepts PayPal so he appears to be an exception to the general rule of Japanese models being almost unobtainable outside of Japan.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:34 AM

Incidentally, you get two versions of each model at the PeraModel site, one in full color, the other white paper, which (to quote Kawaguchi-san) "enables the coloring of preference.

Don
Google Adsense