PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 06-12-2013, 08:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.19 MB
One day in the port of Callao

Callao is the port of Lima, is the more important from Peru. There are museums, a colonial fortress called 'Real Felipe', islands with a lot of seawolfs, and many other things. These photos are from a beautiful day with my students.
Attached Thumbnails
One day in the port of Callao-cimg2854.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2833.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2823.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2834.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2913.jpg  

One day in the port of Callao-cimg2858.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2875.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2885.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2917.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2923.jpg  

Old 06-12-2013, 09:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 115.31 MB
Great! Thank you for sharing. I used to go to Lima quite often but only the airport...never anything this beautiful.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 59.62 MB
Thanks, Pedro. When the opportunity came to visit Peru back in the 1970s, Macchu Pichu was at the top of my list, and I visited many interesting places in Lima and Cuzco, too. But your pictures show that Peru has many additional interesting things to see. Furthermore, you show how virtually any of us can share views near our homes with other members of our world-wide modeling community.

With all this manual labor, I may not make it out of retirement alive.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
This looks like a wonderful place to visit. Beautiful scenery, blue ocean, boats, historic fortress, and penguins!

Don
Old 06-12-2013, 01:09 PM

Thanks for the comments¡¡ If you ever visit Lima will see this and much more...¡
Old 06-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear Pedro:
Is sea wolf the same as northern Sea Lion? wonderful pictures would like to see a paper model of the round fort.
Thanks for sharing,
MILES
Old 06-12-2013, 03:04 PM

Miles: i understand that are the same... Fam. Otariidae (wikipedia says) about the fort, is a interesting idea, i will tell to our friend JM Rodriguez a papermodeler from Peru that is an expert. I will post more photos about Callao¡¡
Old 06-15-2013, 08:49 AM

More pics about Callao: an old ship, other views of the fortress 'Real Felipe', seawolfs, monument to the unknown soldier and a view of the submarine 'Abtao', now is a museum.
Attached Thumbnails
One day in the port of Callao-cimg2959.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2908.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2841.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2788.jpg   One day in the port of Callao-cimg2826.jpg