PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 10-12-2013, 09:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.19 MB
Kazziga, i am only an extra but i know that include escenes with ironclads... 'BAP Manco Capac' (Ex USS Oneota), 'BAP Independencia' from Peru, and 'Covadonga' and 'Almirante Cochrane' from Chile; the models are by Alejandro Rodriguez, he's in this forum so. Will be a movie and a miniserie... I hope that is seen in other parts of the world... is a mega production¡¡
Old 10-12-2013, 10:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 287.62 MB
Thanks for information, Pedro. I certainly hope that it will be available on Blu-ray or DVD with English subtitles (I know it's a shame, but I don't speak Spanish).
Old 10-12-2013, 10:31 AM

A charge of infantry of the allies Peru and Bolivia, during the Battle of Tacna, Peruvian cavalry behind awaits ...
Attached Thumbnails
-419422_4520379164959_1130640585_n.jpg  
Old 10-15-2014, 09:59 PM

This movie is now a reality, "Pacific Glory" will be released on 6 November in Peru. They will be 150 minutes of action, drama, love, betrayal and espionage ... I see the way up the trailer here ...
Attached Thumbnails
-laurel.png  
Old 02-01-2015, 09:13 PM

Epic times...

Excuse for the time without write... i has a lot of work... but a i have to tell you that the last november sixth the movie 'Gloria del Pacífico' (Pacific's glory) was released. Eight weeks in the teathers... and now we are waiting for the DVD... You can see the poster and... me of course¡ in action like a peruvian officer in Tacna's battle (may 26 1880). In a few months the movie will be at TV by cable, i dont know the channel but when the information will be complete, will be here.
Attached Thumbnails
-a76162bc-e5f2-4d3d-8d66-62dac9ab8c4c.jpg   -hqdefault.jpg