PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 04-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Curently live in High Desert country, Redmond, Oregon to be specific.
Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to Ashrunner
Nice photos, K-G-L...I love photographing the natural world around me and sure wish I had squirrels around to photograph. They don't seem to like my area. Gators, eh? I want to shoot some (with my camera) in the wild...someday. 8v)

My first impression on seeing the first photo of the warbler was that it was a Yellow Warbler female. But seeing the photo of the last photo gives me the impression of the Swainson's Warbler. That head with the brown cap and lighter eyeline is so much Swainson's. But I have only seen two Swainson's Warblers, one in Mississippi and the other in southern Illinois and neither of them had yellow under tail...soooo.

Still nice photos. Click on the "My Photography" link in my signature if you want to spend hours looking at great photography. Don't click on the "My Designs" link, as I need to find a new home for the line of World Famous Flintstones Models.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
I suppose photo are all of same bird. but i took them maybe 30 minutes apart when he come out of large bush and go into small bush near the water.

Im glad you like the picuteres. I am an amateur but try to get interesting ones.