PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 12-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
The Other Gifts We Give Ourselves

For Christmas this year my wife and I gave me the give that keeps on giving. I had all my upper teeth removed. All seven of them in one day. If that don't make me a GD Marine I don't know what does. Getting use to this denture is going to be the other part of the trick. Time will heal they tell me. I didn't get a visit from the tooth fairy which was a bummer. Susan and I want to wish each and all a Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year. wc

Alexander Gerst’s Earth timelapses from the ISS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwW...ature=youtu.be

Google Adsense
Old 12-22-2014, 08:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Dang WC....that sucks!! I'm 56 and my teeth have lasted longer than anyone else in my family, but I probably have that to look forward to myself.....I feel your pain my friend....Rich
Old 12-22-2014, 09:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
my top and bottom teeth had a high speed meeting with a cargo door years ago when i worked for an airline.Door won but lucky cos it was a work accident i didnt get a bill tro add to injury.Now my teeth are just like the stars--they come out at night
Old 12-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Thank you my friends for the kind thoughts. Also a big thank you for all the help and friendship I have received from all the guy at PM. Your a wonderful group and I would be lost with you. See ya in 2015. wc
Old 12-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
I had all the top out in one go as well a few years back. Dentist stuck a couple of stitches in and then rammed the plate in my mouth and said not to remove it for 3 days and then only to clean i

Pain!

But I have never looked back - original plate from 2011 still is a perfect fit - and I have never had an ulcer.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Eternal Member

I think pain is the understatement here Kevin and I can relate to your and what you went through. My dentist told me the same thing about keeping the dentures in my mouth but the bleeding was real bad because he didn't want to give me stitches for some reason. I lost a lot of blood and it has left me in a weaken state. I'm getting better and at least I can return to modeling which really helps to keep my mind of the pain. I have medicine for the pain but it really screws me up so I use modeling instead. So far it work's, a little bit. It's a time thing. Have a safe New Year everyone. wc
Old 12-30-2014, 12:34 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
Yup, it is a time thing.

Will go quickly though. Think of all the weight you didn't put on over Christmas!