PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > Other Things We Do & Make

Old 04-21-2018, 03:14 PM

Location: Northern Bear Flag Republic (Known as Water World in L.A.)
Total Downloaded: 11.99 MB
Denali...,

Mike,

Nicely done photo tour of Denali. It's always on my mind (especially in this sort of flight) where an alternate landing field might be in case of an in-flight emergency that may require landing. The fact that you had to nurse the engine temp is a clue at how inhospitable the flight envelope is in and around Denali.

Is Mount Redoubt on your bucket list?

-Gil
Old 04-21-2018, 06:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Thank you for the comments!

Always interested in the Andes, I've read a few books that mention them. Reading about Bob Reeve the Glacier pilot, before he headed to Alaska he flew the Andes.

There are two DC-4 stationed here at Kenai, also two C-46 Commandos, love the sound of them taking off and flying over.

0320 in my RV-6 has 160hp, have to throttle back at 17,500, it'll still reach redline in level flight. Once was able to reach max altitude flying my 1974 Piper Cherokee 140 at 12,000 with a 150hp 0320. This RV-6 is just amazing when it comes to what it can do!

Ultimate photo shoot will be when I fly my RV-6 upside down over the top Denali and take some photos looking down at it.

Mt Redoubt is seen every day outside my window at work, yes probably will do a photo tour of the West Side(what we call the western sides of Cook Inlet), later this summer. Plan on a Lake Clark tour sometime in June, that'll be when the photos will be taken of Redoubt and Illiamna.

May 11th thru the 13th plan on flying over for the Valdez STOL competition. Last year a guy in a highly modified Super Cub used a total of 75ft for take off and landing, that's a combined total of 75 feet. Really want to see that in action!

Mike
Old 04-21-2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by at6 View Post
You certainly live in a very beautiful area.
Thank you, it truly is a very beautiful place. I have other photos of here on the Kenai Peninsula, Chugach Mountains and of the Harding Icefield I flew last month. Will post a few of it next.

Mike
Old 04-21-2018, 07:23 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Beautiful pictures indeed Mike. Enjoyed every one of them. Next time dress appropriately for the trip please. <I can hear it now, "Yes Mom">
Would hate to lose any or all parts of you.
Having said that, looking forward to pics from your next outing.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Glad to see that you are having a rewarding time with your Vans, Mike.

I envy you those flying experiences.

Don
Google Adsense
Old 08-12-2021, 10:17 PM

2021 Vacation Flight to North Carolina & Back

June 11, 2021.

Left work early, instead of leaving at 5pm Alaska time, was able to leave around 2pm. A few clouds in the Kenai area but clear to the East and cloudy everywhere else.

In my Vans RV-6 is plenty of fuel, 38 gallons in the wing tanks, a passenger seat auxiliary tank of 20 gallons. In my cargo hold is 60-lbs made up of survival gear, two oxygen tanks, plenty of water and clothing for my vacation.

Plan is to fly to Kittyhawk, North Carolina and back in three weeks.

Two weeks before this, I flew to Merrill Field in Anchorage Alaska to get a new system installed in my airplane. It is called ADS-B. It sends a signal out to the ground and other airplanes in the sky that has the same kind of gear. They can see me and I can see them. An added bonus is it shows real-time weather ahead, so that I don't get caught in bad weather.

All of this is sent by wifi to an iPad so that I can see a moving map, and the other aircraft near me.

On the front passenger floorboard is 25lbs of Colossal Alaska King Crab legs in three insulated cooler bags. Inside the internal bag with the King Crab is 10lbs of smoked and frozen salmon used as ice. Outside of this bag is 10-lbs of ice, before the last bag that is the outside cover. These bags are velcro'd to passenger seat belt so they can't move forward and tangle with the passenger side rudder pedals. The crab legs might be movie stars, possible the Deadliest Catch showed them being hauled aboard.

This was a special surprise I was taking to give to my brother and sisters in Idaho.

In 2019 I tried this same trip. I made it to the Lower 48 okay, but when climbing over the Cascade mountains near Seatle, I had some engine issues develop. A rough hammering, missing issue scared the day lights out of me, but it went away as fast as it happened. The engine was back to purring, so I continued my flight to Hermiston, OR.

Decided to have a mechanic look at it in Idaho, his report was not good, less than 40lbs of compression on my number 1 cylinder. Added some Marvel Mystery Oil and compression was soon back to over 60lbs which was within spec.

However something just didn't seem right, so I hung out in Idaho and Nevada before returning to Alaska.

Then 2020 rolled around.

My yearly inspection is normally done in March. I had a hangar reserved, a mechanic ready to go, and when we turned our clocks to Spring ahead in the Spring, someone forgot to mention we were leaving the Standard Time Zone for the Twilight Zone.

Hangar got cancelled, mechanic cancelled and no flying with my airplane till the yearly condition inspection was completed.

Finally found a mechanic on July the 3rd to look at it. Bad news right away, number 1 cylinder needed rebuilt. Compression was too low.

At first it looked like a quick fix was available: A rebuilt cylinder was available. All we had to do was pull my old one and send it to the rebuild shop and they would exchange for the rebuilt one.

Nope, not an option. My Lycoming 0320 had special cylinders, instead of 150hp it is rated at 160hp. The shop said they could rebuild my cylinder and send it back. Great!

Then the next call was even better, instead of a rebuild all I needed was a new exhaust valve. My old one had been "tulip'd" into a different shape and would not seal properly.

By this time my new mechanic was super busy working on the local medevac helicopters. He didn't have time to work on my airplane that was parked in his hangar.

Finally on September 14, 2020 my airplane was whole again. Oh, boy I get to go flying.

Someone forgot to let the weather know this. Rain, rain, rain for 6-weeks. Finally a break in the clouds and I was airborne. Then a big snow drop 8" overnight, topped off with 1" of rain and then instant freezing created all kinds of issues.

For instance my green house collapsed instantly.

The weather just wasn't flyable from Oct to January. A few hours here and there was all I could get. Feb, was just as bad. Finally in March I could get some time to break in my new cylinder, I needed ten hours of time to seat the rings.

I planned on leaving for vacation over the Memorial weekend, so got everything ready to go. Three days before leaving another storm system moved in and no flying again until June 10th-11th.

My intended route from Kenai to Petersburg and then down the British Columbia Coastal mountains needed to be complete on Jun 12, 2021 or rain would stop me on the Sunday the 13th. Very small window when you're talking about a distance of 1500-miles.

I begged some extra time off from my boss, meaning I could leave on June the 11th after lunch time.

As soon as I was over the Kenai Mountains heading towards Prince William Sound the sky cleared of clouds. It was sunny and beautiful, felt like I was leaving all the bad weather days behind. Temp was around 50 deg F when I left. Airplane was performing beautifully!

Soon I was level at 13,500ft and the temp was 20deg F. Soon I climbed up even higher, better fuel burn and faster airspeed in the less dense air. Oxygen had been turned on when climbing through 8500ft.

At 15,500ft the outside air temp was 13 degrees. Once again my running shoes and T-Shirt were not keeping me warm.

Okay how about turning the newly installed heater on?

Not an option, after all I have 25lbs of some very expensive crab legs sitting directly in front of the heater outlet.

Oh Boy! Another didn't see this happening until I was experiencing it in flight, flight.

Kinda' seems like this normal flying for me.

After 5-hours of flying this way, I got cold soaked.

Here is my GPS of the route. For some reason the take off and landing time is totally wrong-but the hours of flight are correct:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-paen-papg-6-11-21.jpg

Finally getting above the clouds looking southeast towards the Gulf of Alaska in the far distance (right side view):
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0021.jpg

Looking right towards Seward Alaska:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0023.jpg

Looking towards Prince William Sound:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0025.jpg

Grand View Valley on the Kenai Peninsula:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0029.jpg

Cockpit photo-Heading 080/east, Indicated airspeed is 140 mph, still climbing, altimeter is showing 12,800ft, wings are level, engine rpm is 2650, just below redline, now the GPS is showing a ground speed of 161 mph, going to the right of my planned track. This is because I like flying over the islands instead of the super cold waters of Prince William Sound. Plus I'm cutting the corner to shorten my route. Outside air temp is 22.8 deg F. Notice my radio is set to 121.50 which is the emergency frequency. If I have any issues I can make a quick call to let someone know I've got issues and where I'm at. During an actual emergency ever second counts and I might make an error when dialing up the frequency, plus if there is someone else having issues I might be able to relay the call to someone that can help:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0036.jpg

Left wing view looking towards Valdez, Alaska:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0045.jpg

Cockpit view, level at 13,500ft, IAS (Indicated AirSpeed) 125 mph, GS (Ground Speed) 142mph, engine rpm at cruise setting of 2400rpm, temp 21.2 deg F and over 80-miles to Cordova, which will take 34:13 minutes (both are shown on right side of GPS unit top distance, bottom is estimated time in route) above everything on the right is the actual time of 4:33 pm Alaska time zone:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0049.jpg

Zoom of some mountains to the Northeast:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0071.jpg

Zoom of Cordova Alaska Mudhole Smith Airport:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0078.jpg

More to follow. Next photo will show the village of Cordova, only so many photos for each posting...

Mike
Old 08-13-2021, 12:18 AM

Cordova to Petersburg Alaska Photos 6-11-2021

Cordova Alaska Photo:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0082.jpg

Zoomed Glaciers East of Cordova:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0095.jpg

Same Glaciers not zoomed, North Shoreline of the Gulf of Alaska:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0103.jpg

Cockpit view 129mph IAS, 146mph GS, level 13,500ft, 166 miles to Yakutat,
1 hour 8 minutes to Yakutat, 5:26pm Alaska Time:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0108.jpg

Glacier View near Cordaova:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0109.jpg

Glacier zoomed again:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0118.jpg

Left view:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0138.jpg

Rough country zoomed:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0142.jpg

Rough country not zoomed:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0158.jpg

Over Yakutat Alaska, 307 miles to go to get to Petersburg, 2hours 5 minutes to go, 6:35PM Alaska time:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0164.jpg

More photos, lots more photos if you're interested.These are just the first few hours of 62+ hours of flying and taking photos (almost 5,000 total photos taken on this trip).

Mike
Old 08-13-2021, 01:59 AM

Yakutat to Petersburg 6-11-2021 continued

Over Yakutat looking towards Canada:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0165.jpg

Left wing view:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0166.jpg

Zoomed front view of Mt Fairweather and Mt Crillion. Mt Fairweather is the highest mountain in British Columbia:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0168.jpg

Slightly to the left Mt Fairweather is tall mountain to the left front:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0173.jpg

Looking right, dark and ugly photo of the Gulf of Alaska:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0174.jpg

Leaving the mainland near Cape Spencer:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0175.jpg

Mitkof Island at 12'oclock:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0189.jpg

Mitkof Island=Petersburg Village through a gap in the mountains:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0193.jpg

Mountain ridge to the east of Petersburg:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0196.jpg

I landed at Petersburg, walked to the hotel approx. 1-mile away. I got there at 8:37pm Alaska time. The town was very quiet, not much traffic. When talking with the hotel clerk, I found out why. Everything shutdown at 8pm, the hotel clerk was going home at 9pm, and not coming back until 8am the next morning. Not enough workers in town to keep things open.

I was cold soaked so the first thing I did was hot water shower followed by hot water bath tub to get rid of chills.

A sleep soon after.

The next morning I got up at 5:30am to leave early for my flight down the British Columbia coastal mountains, this time I would angle over into the eastern side valleys because I wanted to go to Sand Point, Idaho for my next stop.

After two hours of flight planning, took that long because the forecast this morning was not the same as yesterdays.

Sand Point was overcast skies and rain. I started checking my other alternates in the area, not good. For those two hours I looked at many places, the coast along Washington was overcast, no way to Hoquiam, WA, finally found Omak, WA was good and would stay that way. Okay, once there I could change my flight plan if things opened up later in the day. This was going to be a 7-hour long flight leg, if things went well I could go to Hermiston, OR; or continue to Pendleton for that matter.

Packed everything up and left the hotel room for breakfast. Nothing in town was open for breakfast, what? This is a fishing village, surely something should be open. Sign in windows said it all: Closed because of no help available.

Grocery store normally open was on a three day schedule, and Saturday was not one of the days. Hardware store closed as well. All restaurants closed.

I headed back to the hotel room to get my stuff and walk back to the airport.

After two cups of coffee I left. It was before 8am so no hotel clerk to take room key, no problem clerk told me last night where to leave it.

Arriving at my airplane, used the code to get through the airport gate. Removed my canopy cover and opened the canopy. Decided I wasn't going to freeze on this flight so I dressed warm: A t-shirt, long sleeve on top of that and a light weight jacket over everything.

A thorough pre-flight, going to be flying over some rugged terrain for the next 650-miles. Donned my survival vest on top of my jacket, packed my bags into the cargo hold, and soon I was strapping myself into the seat.

Engine fired right up, a nice warm up while I adjusted radios, stashed some water bottles in easy reach (2), and began looking the skies over for any traffic heading this way to land.

A mountain ridge was in the way to see what the weather to the south east looked like, my intended direction of travel.

Engine was finally warm enough to taxi, made a radio call letting Petersburg traffic know I was re-positioning for fuel.

One of the great things about Petersburg, I met the guy that sells the fuel, he showed me how to get fuel if they were closed.

You have to unlock the fuel pump timer and then get your gas, write down your aircraft number, how many gallons of fuel you took, and then call once you are somewhere you have phone service to pay with your credit card.

Soon I was on the move for a runway 05 take off. Before leaving the fuel pump area, I got on the radio to see if there was any traffic coming in to land or taxi out. I did a quick engine runup to check the magnetos and carb heat.

There is no taxi way along the runway so I had to taxi down it, turn around and takeoff towards the northeast or 050 degrees. As soon as you take oof you are out over water, so I continued climbing as there was no traffic inbound.

With enough altitude I turned slightly towards the south and climbed over a couple of mountain ridges that had to be cleared before I could turn onto my planned course. Everything was looking good, a few clouds well below my planned altitude of 11,500ft, a slight tailwind to help with getting to my destination quicker.

The sun was up and it was getting a little warmer as I progressed towards Ketchikan, Alaska. I knew from prior experience that if I could track towards Ketchikan, my radio would receive them just before crossing the International Border with Canada.

Canada was not allowing any visitors, so this leg would be a direct flight over there country with no stops along the way.

I asked Anchorage control for flight following, this is a form of flying where they watch you on radar and advise other traffic that might be an issue. The main reason is you are constantly talking with a controller, who advises which radio frequency to use as you leave coverage areas.

Once near the border they hand you over to the Canadian Controllers who help along their section of the route.

This is a great way to cross the border without any surprises. Part of the rules are you have to have two way communication with both sides when crossing. Flight Following meets this requirement.

Now a slight turn to the east and soon I'm on my planned track above the mountains. After 45-minutes flying over Canada I see some clouds in the distance. No problem, I know they would be there, they should be several thousand feet below my path.

As the day progressed the warming air began to give rise to the clouds, all of a sudden they are coming up to my altitude, hey, this isn't what the forecasters said...

Now it is time to start thinking about what to do if they actually reach my altitude, do I turn around and go back to Petersburg or keep going.

In Canada I can't fly above 13,500ft without being on an IFR flight plan. My airplane is rated as VFR only.

IFR is instrument Flight Rules, VFR is Visual Flight Rules. IFR is when you can't see where you're going because of clouds, while Visual means you have to see where you're going.

Going from VFR into IFR conditions has killed many aviators.

Another part of flying rules is a little thing called NEODD-SWEVEN. Spelled out it means North towards the East you fly ODD thousand feet. Since I was VFR you add 500ft to this. These rules are so you don't have midair collisions. Of course SWEVEN means South and West heading you fly the Even thousands of feet. You add 500feet because IFR gets to use the 1000 ft mark while VFR flies at the 1500 ft mark as an example.

So now I'm restricted to stay at or below 13,500ft and have to fly at the odd layers. I really want to keep my pilot's license so flying above 13,500 is not a legal option.

Soon the clouds were crowding me into climbing above them, beside all of the above rules, you also have cloud clearance distances you have to maintain.

This is beginning to look not so good.

Soon I was at 13,500ft to maintain my legal distance above the clouds. The tops kept climbing, now I have some real issues developing.

How close am I to the valley on the east side of the mountains?

What altitude are the cloud bases at, can I fly under them and still clear the mountains below me?

If I do this is there enough clearance between them to maintain legal distance from the cloud bases?

The clouds were what is considered Scattered meaning they don't constitute a ceiling. A broken layer is a ceiling which means there are plenty of clouds to mess with you.

I can see plenty of valleys below through gaps in the clouds. I finally found one wide enough and open enough to descend below the clouds. To do so and keep my distance from them I decided to do a steep Spiral that allows rapid descent without getting to fast that you might rip the wings off.

I had about three thousand feet to descend to get under the bottom of the clouds.

This was an easy operation to accomplish and soon I was under the clouds. Now it got bumpy.

I was over the wide valley that goes North/South on the east side of the mountain range. Perfect! Easy cruising except for the bumps. They were annoying but not to bad.

As I neared the International Border again, the mountains were soon in my way, none of the tops were in the clouds, but some of the clouds didn't look to be high enough to maintain clearance distances. Okay going to have to do some weaving around some of the lower ones.

Crossing over the mountain ridges, with any wind there is turbulence available if you can't go over them a minimum of two thousand feet.

Yep, the bumps got worse. I slowed down to 135mph which is the safe maneuver speed for my airplane. Now I have to use mountain flying skills to keep away from any unexpected downdrafts.

Crossing ridges at a 45 degree angle instead of 90 degrees is a safe way to do the crossings. If you run into a huge downdraft you can turn away quicker because you don't have to turn a full 180 degrees to get away.

Now, I'm making more miles sideways than forward. Eventually the clouds open up and aren't an issue anymore.

Climbing back to my original altitude of 11, 500ft and the bumps smooth out and it is nice flying again. Soon I'm over the border and flying over Washington State.

Now after reading this you'll understand why I didn't take any photos after leaving the USA border behind me while flying over Canada. Camera wouldn't focus for one thing, but seconds could mean disaster or making the right decision. Taking photos is a distraction that just wasn't worth it.

Rest of the story on my way will be posted next.

Mike
Old 08-13-2021, 05:46 PM

Pasco, WA to Burley, Idaho 6-13-2021

After crossing into Washington state decided to land at Omak, WA, take a break add some fuel and continue on.

Here is screenshot of GPS-Petersburg to Pasco, Washington:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-papg-kpsc-6-12-21.jpg

Once near Omak, the winds on the ground were causing a direct cross wind on the runway. It was strong enough that I decided not to land. Could have but I just didn't want to fight the winds on landing after what style of flying I had just done.

After a quick call to Seattle radio [Seattle Radio id different than Seattle approach-Radio has weather briefers you can talk to, Approach, Departure, or Control all have flight controllers that direct you].

Seattle radio answered some questions about weather conditions. Decided that Pendleton, OR was where I wanted to go.

Cloud bases were at 9500ft. Outside air temp was 95 deg F at 7500ft. It was really bumpy now. Drank all of my water by this time, both bottles.

Moses Lake, WA was having an air show, so flew outside and around the TFR (Temporary Flight Restriction Area) as I was heading south.

Saw a huge dust devil in the distance, it was one of the biggest I've ever seen, then near my altitude I could see a sailplane working the thermal it created.

After about an hour of this type of flying, enough bumps and bigger than before I slowed down.

No water to drink became a huge issue, I was over dressed and pouring sweat. I was strapped in so tight, I tried to unzip my vest and jacket. That helped a little but, in this heat how I was dressed was causing a huge overheating problem.

When I stopped sweating I knew I was in trouble, so got on the radio and changed my flight again, Pasco, WA was only 35-miles away. Changed my flight plan to there.

After landing asked where transient parking was, the Tower/Ground control directed me to it.

I shut down, unstrapped and jumped out of my airplane stripping my vest, jacket and long sleeve shirt off. Grabbed some water to cool off, poured on my head, and drank a bottle. Crawled under my wing for some shade. The concrete was too hot to enjoy the shade, so I headed for the cool terminal.

Found a hotel and got a rental car. Bought lunch on the way, spent the night in the hotel with my crab in the tub covered with ice from the ice machine on my floor.

Next morning was up at daylight ready to go. It was already 85 deg F. at 6am. Taxied for fuel, once ready to go my canopy wouldn't close, I spent 15-minutes under that greenhouse before I found the problem and was able to lock the canopy down.

Temp was now over 92deg F; my airplane usually needs 550ft for a take off roll, it was well past 1500ft when it finally started to fly.

Here are some photos as I headed southeast towards Idaho.
Gps of route:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-kpsc-kbyi-6-13-21.jpg

The Blue Mountains near Legrand, Oregon:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0233.jpg
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0235.jpg
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0239.jpg

Entering Idaho-at 12'oclock Idaho Primitive area:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0247.jpg
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0251.jpg

Zoom of a far distant peak:
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0260.jpg

June 14, left Burley after spending night at sister's home. Crab safely in a freezer, still frozen. Grabbed my other sister's crab and flew to American Falls, Idaho. My brother in law met me at his hangar and did some maintenance on my plane. Pulled the empty oxygen cylinder and left it in his hangar, no need to fly across the USA with it.

Spent the night in Pocatello. Took off the next day for Custer, South Dakota.

Mike
Old 08-14-2021, 01:02 PM

Grand Tetons 6-15-2021

June 15-2021
Flying/Photography Hobbies-u01-kcut-6-15-21.jpg

Big day of flying today. Plan to leave Idaho, fly past Grand Tetons, continue north to Yellowstone National Park, turn right and fly to The Devil’s Tower in Wyoming, another right turn to the south east and fly to Mt Rushmore. Land at KCUT, Custer County Airport and spend the night at Custer, SD.

Hot, day for flying. Lots of bumps and plenty of smoke/haze in the distance. There are several wildfires burning in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.

Late Start today. Left Pocatello for American Falls airport. Before we left I went into Verizon store to get my iPad cell service. Needed this so I can use my iPad to work without wifi. Temp 100 degrees F when leaving at 12:39pm.

Decided to go to a really good Mexican Food restaurant before leaving. This caused an issue when trying to get back to the airport for take off. Road crew was oiling and then adding gravel to the road. Finally getting to the turn for the airport, they had the intersection closed allowing –one direction of travel only, no turns. Jumped out and traveled by foot half mile to get to my airplane and leave.

When someone is used to 50-60 degree weather; this walk was debilitating to say the least, only salvation was I bought a Stetson straw cowboy hat to stop my baldhead from getting burnt.

Photo s 265 & 267 are of the Grand Tetons from a distance using a zoom lens. They combine to show the ridge line that leads to them.
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0265.jpg

Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0267.jpg

Photo 272 This is the Idaho side, Tetons shown as background.
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0272.jpg

Photo 278 and 281 are the Tetons zoomed in close
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0278.jpg
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0281.jpg

Photo 289 Idaho Farmland-Tetons
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0289.jpg

Photo 291 & 292 ZOOM in close to Tetons
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0291.jpg
Flying/Photography Hobbies-dsc_0292.jpg

Yellowstone next.

Mike

Last edited by mbauer; 08-14-2021 at 01:05 PM. Reason: forgot title