PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 11-01-2013, 08:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.42 MB
WADDY,

"Glued to this model" I get it. At least it's big enough for you to see.

THORST,

This so cool, thanks for showing us the long design process. I sure wish I knew how to use the soft wear, I'd have a blast trying to build a 1/48 ISS. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
I wonder if there has been any more work done to the shuttle of late. This has a lot of us very interested in your beautiful model. Looking forward to seeing what your next step will be and your very clean and up closes. These are great in detail. I hope this will be a model I can own one day. Thank you for the photos and a incredible build. wc
Old 12-25-2013, 05:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 263.29 MB
Hi everyone,

I'm new to these forums and I came across this forum topic yesterday, may I say that this build is looking absolutely fantastic. I'm currently building the Saturn V in 1/48 and this would be a perfect companion to add to my 1/48 collection. How are you progressing with this build? I really do hope you manage to finish it off. It's looking fantastic.

Mitch
Old 12-26-2013, 03:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
My impression is that Thorsten needed to take his mind off of this design for a while to keep it from becoming stale. He is currently doing a design of the X-47B UCAS aircraft.

Thorsten's shuttle is indeed an impressive piece of work and I am sure he will get back to this sooner or later. I guess it just takes some patience.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.44 MB
Yes, PK is right. This model is just such a big project, I need to get motivated again to work on it. In the meantime, other models came in between but my real-life work doesn't allow me to finish something before the motivation is over... Hope it gets better one day...
Google Adsense
Old 12-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
I have come to realize that even is this beautiful model were made available in such a way with the simplest of instruction that it would be way beyond me to build such a fantastic model and have have it come out even close to what it was suppose to really look like buy I can stay tuned and appreciate a true artist at work make a creation that will outlive us all. This is a one of a kind model which to me and in my minds eye and is pure creation. Thank you for make this perfect model in all it's detail. My deepest thanks. wc
Old 12-26-2013, 05:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.31 MB
Greetings, about a year ago I completed the cockpit and the front portion of this shuttle. Thorst has done an amazing job on this and the top flight deck still sits on my shelf. Wad Cutter I would not worry about this being beyond your talents, it is so well designed that with some patience and attention to detail I am sure you could create a really beautiful model. I certainly realize more how life can get in the way of these thing, I still struggle to spend time on my current build so take your time Thorst, but rest assured that when you finish this there will be plenty of people waiting to give it a try.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
It'll be AWESOME to see the whole thing!!!!
Old 01-26-2016, 04:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
Will the model have landing gear? I just joined the group, and I couldn't find any....
Old 01-26-2016, 10:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by N96HBK View Post
Will the model have landing gear? I just joined the group, and I couldn't find any....
I guess Thorsten will make it as detailed as he can. And I assume landing gear is one of those things he will include, when he decides to continue the design.
In the meantine you could always try to scale up a smaller version. AXM's shuttles and certainly the Fortezza shuttle are still holding up well when you enlarge them.