PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 11-17-2016, 06:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 114.28 MB
Carl Hewlett's MOONPORT Models

Bengt, they are all there. Just scroll down a little.

Thanks, Paper Kosmonaut!
I can find all Carl's MOONPORT models in the Downloads section now - nice to see them again!

He did some brilliant, pioneering paper model designs some years ago. I tried my hand back then at an enlarged Apollo CM with embossed duct tape (Mylar) covering. Still not fully finished.

All the best from Stockholm,
Bengt
Old 05-26-2017, 10:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 302.42 MB
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, someone was designing a one-piece heat shield for Ken's CM. Did that project go anywhere? The heat shield is really the only part that spooks me.

Les (The Voice of Authority)
Old 05-26-2017, 10:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 206.32 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by umtutsut View Post
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, someone was designing a one-piece heat shield for Ken's CM. Did that project go anywhere? The heat shield is really the only part that spooks me.

Yes, I wanted one as well.

Mike
Old 05-26-2017, 10:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.91 GB
Quote:

I was wondering what happened to the heat shields myself. I would be in for one or two if they came available.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
kenlwest,
I'm late to this party--just discovered your awesome model, and am wowing my grandsons with the pictures. My brother's family lived in Lake Orion until a few years ago, and are now in the Rochester Hills area!

Thanks for the great work!!! Can't wait to get started!!

David
Old 02-17-2018, 07:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.59 GB
Ken seems to have dropped off the face of the cardmodeling Earth. I'm not sure anyone has heard from him for awhile. And yes, his CM model (and all the other models he designed) are stunning.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:13 AM

I just signed up to this forum for THIS exact thing!!! this has me super excited!! where can I get this model?? before I wander through this entire thread... which I cannot WAIT to dive into!!!
Old 09-07-2018, 04:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 302.42 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhboyd View Post
I just signed up to this forum for THIS exact thing!!! this has me super excited!! where can I get this model?? before I wander through this entire thread... which I cannot WAIT to dive into!!!
It's available at ecardmodels.com, BUT...the ecardmodels site is undergoing a major rebuild and isn't available right now.. You'll have to wait a bit longer.

Old 09-10-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
It's available at ecardmodels.com, BUT...the ecardmodels site is undergoing a major rebuild and isn't available right now.. You'll have to wait a bit longer.

thanks for the info!! i just finished wandering through the whole thread, and it was totally worth the wait!! I will wait impatiently for e-cards to reopen... but MAN i wanna get started on this!! as a follow up, are his Astronaut models also available through ecards??
Old 09-11-2018, 08:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.59 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhboyd View Post
thanks for the info!! i just finished wandering through the whole thread, and it was totally worth the wait!! I will wait impatiently for e-cards to reopen... but MAN i wanna get started on this!! as a follow up, are his Astronaut models also available through ecards??
To my knowledge, all of Ken's stuff is available at ecardmodels. And, yeah, we're all anxiously awaiting he re-launch.