PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 01-29-2014, 02:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
I agree with Hans, I have the Revell 1/144 plastic ISS kit, it is a horrible kit. It is the original configuration with the "palm tree" (as PK said above). I hope the release an updated version in the future, as they are doing with the shuttle launch pad.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 155.43 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
I agree with Hans, I have the Revell 1/144 plastic ISS kit, it is a horrible kit. It is the original configuration with the "palm tree" (as PK said above). I hope the release an updated version in the future, as they are doing with the shuttle launch pad.
I have one as well sir, but I'm going to do extensive modifications to it (using major parts and subassemblies fro sir Alfonso's ISS) so that I can enter it to our nationals with at least having a 50% card model...... since our local club is not yet permitting 100% paper models to be entered at the said event due to the lack of entries, and its the only way I can get an ISS model there as a bonafide entry (they do allow, however models which have at least 50% plastic, and 50% other materials (paper especially), by weight)

I saw one again at a hobby shop here at San Francisco, CA, but the price is ridiculous - almost $90...

nah... with that kind of money, I'll just buy some goodies to be brought back home...

P.S. if they do, release an updated version sir, you can bet it will have an astronomical price tag, and even that, I still don't think it'll come close to sir Alfonso's...
Old 01-30-2014, 02:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
I paid about £35/$60 for the Revell kit, but that was about 10 years ago. As for a new release, I agree the price will be massive. Alfonso's price of $25 is amazing value for money.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 220.03 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to axm61
Hi guys,
I'm following your discussion and I'm very thankful for your comments.
This model keeps me very busy updating it as you can imagine, so I have to keep up with all the changes done on the real station. And now I'll make it more accurate by adding all that hardware and experiments that lie on the exterior of the Zvezda module. It's one of the things that has been pending all this time due to the lack of reference material. But now I have gathered a lot of photos and diagrams that make me confident enough to release these new parts to my ISS very soon.
Due to its size, these parts will only be available for the 1:100 scale version only.
Regards to all!
Old 06-25-2014, 03:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Alfonso hi, my name is Sasha, I'm from Ukraine, from the small town of Kirovograd, in English can communicate only through the Google translator.
I am very interested in your model of the ISS, we can say that I dream to collect it. A couple of months ago I put together a small telescope, of course not very powerful but can consider the moon, and the last three years for me space and everything connected with it as a drug. Download all your free model ISS and now collect money that would print it on paper. I realize of course that I have no right to ask you about it, but for me 25 Dolar and all paid supplement is very expensive (since 25 Dolar is 250 hryvnia, and my salary, if your dollar in the 150, and hildren I need money to live a month, and there is no possibility to pay via Visa and other)and so I would like to ask you, on what you can conditions, the entire model for free. I could inform you of all processes and advertise your website in my group, for Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, or to maintain and update all of your site in my group (so to speak to make a Russian version of your site) because a lot of people would like to collect your model of the ISS, as for me it is a masterpiece in the paper simulation. I undertake not to distribute your file and give a link to your paid Projects, just clearly will lead all zborku model and true that many buyers will ... respect Sasha
Old 11-21-2014, 09:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 31.45 MB
Guys, I can't seem to find a download link for the 1:144 ISS paper. I tried looking through this thread, but it's huge. Is there anything besides AXM? Simpler? Or are there free links for 144 on AXM? Can't seem to find those.

Help appreciated.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 408.12 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by godai View Post
Guys, I can't seem to find a download link for the 1:144 ISS paper. I tried looking through this thread, but it's huge. Is there anything besides AXM? Simpler? Or are there free links for 144 on AXM? Can't seem to find those.

Help appreciated.
ZARYA
ZVEZDA

etc.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 31.45 MB
Dunno how I missed those, thanks.

Is there any other 1:144 ISS available as well?
Old 11-21-2014, 05:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 408.12 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by godai View Post
Dunno how I missed those, thanks.

Is there any other 1:144 ISS available as well?
Yes, there are all ISS models but the American section is payable. If you are looking for free sites, try Mars Center site, you'll find it in the archives. If you fail to find it, let me know and I'll look for the link in my computer.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Models of Space

I went looking for the Mars Center site and I Google it too. I'm not sure if I found it. Could someone supply me with a link? Also, is there a model of Dextre yet. This is a incredible machine that serves the station very well. It does some of the outside work on the ISS and I don't understand why it's not used more then it is. A good detailed model would be very hard but well worth the pain I think. I have tried to push viewers in the direction of becoming more involved with NASA and ESA but I guess it's not everybody's thing. I enjoy watching the Earth roll by from the ISS cameras. The view is second only to being there. I've become a NASA junky of late. I have a few models I'm into right now but once these are complete I will be returning to building models of space. There is no limit to the models out there on the subject. If any one is interested in the links again from watching the two camera systems on board the ISS please let me know. Sometimes I think it's too boring of a subject for others. I love it. wc

Dextre-Dextre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia