PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 03-09-2012, 04:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
This is Thorst build thread for his 1:48 shuttle 1/48 Space Shuttle orbiter under construction

And this is the yahoo group were he has the files for download under, "Files", "48 space shuttle orbiter". Space-Paper-Models : space paper models

You have to be a member of the group to get to the files section.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 112.64 MB
GReat Work!!!!! And huge!!!!!! I don't like the whole yahoo file system, PK, a MIR in 1/400??!?!?!! although, i would hate the solar panels in 1/50, I'd LOve to see how you tackle them!!
Old 03-10-2012, 03:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
@Maly: Yes, in 1/400. Anything bigger doesn't fit my shelves . And I already did the ISS in 1/400. Still awaiting Rassvet though...

By the way, I did not join the Yahoo group for the files but to be able to communicate with the people that are found there and not on this forum. A lot of designers are found amongst them.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello Guys!

Its been a few weeks since my last post.
Was a quiet busy time for me, as my fiancee an I are preparing for our wedding this fall.

But lets talk about the things above our heads - my 1:50 Space station for instance

What has changed so far:

Kibo was launched with JEM-PS and its JEM-EF... a tough build with all its small umbilicals.

Columbus found its way to the other side of Harmony - here in our gravity well it gives the whole thing at least some sort of balance...

Z1 was delivered to my orbit - communications and attitude control are online

And Poisk docked to the nadir port of Zvezda, where my second crew of astronauts arrived soon - with their brand new Soyuz. Remember my issue with the textures? This is history.
I built another one in line as well as a Progress ship, but thei are both grounded so far.

I will wait for Rassvet to be released, then the second Soyuz will launch.
Progress has to wait for Nauka, I will pass Pirs, as it should be history this fall if all goes well at roskosmos.

The last thing that changed was the orbit:
As in the real lifetime of the ISS, I changed the orbit from the livingroom-light-support-lines-orbit the a more stable and permanent hook-in-the-ceiling-orbit.

Thats kind of fun guys!!!!

Robert
Attached Thumbnails
International Space Station 1:50-may2012_1.jpg   International Space Station 1:50-may2012_2.jpg