PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 09-17-2008, 02:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
AXM payload bay and iss builds.

I've been building Alfonso's shuttle payload bay models for a while now and I've had a build thread over at zealot. Some of you guys will have seen the models, but not all members on here are on zealot, so I'm also going to put the builds on here as well.

First off is a photo of the last payload I've built STS-51J

Second photo is a photo of all the shuttle payloads I've built so far, plus my progress with the iss.

I'll post some updated photos of the other builds over the next week or so. Then when another payload is built I'll post a photo.
Attached Thumbnails
AXM payload bay and iss builds.-dscf0015.jpg   AXM payload bay and iss builds.-dscf0016.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 09-17-2008, 09:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Interesting choice of subject. I have done a few AXM shuttles myself. Great work:D
Old 09-17-2008, 09:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
That's cool seeing all the payloads in a line.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Yes, Paul, I´ve seen you great work on the payloads. Alfonso must be more than HAPPY to see your collection.

I hope you can continue building ALL the payloads available (free or PayPal).
Old 09-18-2008, 02:49 AM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
That's pretty cool!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
I've been building Alfonso's shuttle payload bay models for a while now and I've had a build thread over at zealot. Some of you guys will have seen the models, but not all members on here are on zealot, so I'm also going to put the builds on here as well.

First off is a photo of the last payload I've built STS-51J

Second photo is a photo of all the shuttle payloads I've built so far, plus my progress with the iss.

I'll post some updated photos of the other builds over the next week or so. Then when another payload is built I'll post a photo.
Paul these are amaizing builds you have a great collection there. I have a Shuttle model on my long list of TO DO's and this is one of my favourite items. I have such a huge back log but will get to it one day. Keep it going mate. Bye the bye... have you got the Orbitor Simulator ? this is a fantastic piece of software and very accurate !
Old 06-14-2009, 08:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 23.60 MB
Thanks.

I've been out of the loop for a while, so I've not done much building lately, but I'm hopeing to get back to building with Alfonso's payload and Iss.

As for the orbiter sim, I seen some of the guys over at the nasaspaceflight forum talking about it, so I've had a look at the orbiter web sight, but not had time to try it out yet. It's right up my street though, I'm a massive flight sim fan. Have you tried Xplane yet, simular to microsoft flight sim but better.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:02 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhbell View Post
Thanks.

I've been out of the loop for a while, so I've not done much building lately, but I'm hopeing to get back to building with Alfonso's payload and Iss.

As for the orbiter sim, I seen some of the guys over at the nasaspaceflight forum talking about it, so I've had a look at the orbiter web sight, but not had time to try it out yet. It's right up my street though, I'm a massive flight sim fan. Have you tried Xplane yet, simular to microsoft flight sim but better.
Look forward to that matey Not tried the Xplane Sim but it sounds great, when i get a few quid put together i will probably give that one a go. I love Flight sims and the Orbiter Sim is brilliant.. especially if you are in it for the long plan - Only problem is your PC becomes tied up for days.. but well worth it :D Hope to see more of your work when you are in the Zone my friend