PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 03-01-2013, 06:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleslie48 View Post
FYI, with permission, the egiftshop is hosting all the pages of Dr. Raimondo Fortezza's 1:100 shuttle.
Oh but that is great news! all those poor newbies that still want to get their teeth into the brilliance of those models and are lost in the wayback machine. great news indeed! Especially as I heard our good friend Merzo saying (well, I read it, I have never heard him speak, to be honest) that the Fortezza models are actually better detailed than the Betexa model on which it seems to be based...
By the way, how's Raimondo Fortezza doing?

--Edit--
Oh, I saw they are hosted for quite some time already... Anyway, i didn't know and it's god to know. I have always trouble with the wayback machine.

Last edited by Paper Kosmonaut; 03-01-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: I changed a letter. So now it is a real word. It wasn't before. And I even typed some more words.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
The only problem I see on the Betexa site, is converting the czk price to US $$$$
It would actually be better for me to find a US dealer whom I can send payment to via Postal Money Order.

I Do like this though.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 474.31 MB
Just wondering whether anyone has designed or knows of a design of the space shuttle in 1/144 scale, or any scale, which has a detailed landing gear as part of the kit? I was just thinking it would be a wonderful addition to the space shuttle kits out there, as they most seem to portray her only in flight.

Not sure how detailed the kit mentioned in this thread is, or the Czech kit mentioned, or whether it contains the landing gear option.

Any information on this would be appreciated!

Cheers!
Jim
Old 03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Since I have been watching the wonderful views from the ISS through the link: Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times... I have become hocked on the crazy idea of maybe building or part of the ISS. Only problem is that the instruction for the ISS are not in English. I have tried two different translators and still I can't get it in English. Any ideas? I know there must be a way. Thanks guys for any help. wc
Old 03-04-2014, 10:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 319.31 MB
Greetings Jim, not sure what you are looking for but this model does come with detailed landing gear. I started it about a year ago and only got the cockpit finished when I got side tracked on the MicroArts Crawler. I think it is a very well done model at a reasonable price. I like the way the first section came out and this will be one of the first models I finish when I get the Crawler complete. Let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
1:72 Space Shuttle Available Again!-shuttle1.jpg   1:72 Space Shuttle Available Again!-shuttle2.jpg   1:72 Space Shuttle Available Again!-shuttle3.jpg   1:72 Space Shuttle Available Again!-shuttle4.jpg   1:72 Space Shuttle Available Again!-shuttle5.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 03-04-2014, 10:38 AM

Thanks, Gene!
Yes, it does look like it has a very nicely detailed landing gear setup...is this kit easy to acquire?
I was wondering whether a similar landing gear arrangement existed for the 1/144 scale shuttle models from AXM. I wrote to Alfonso and he is checking as he believes he might have a template somewhere for landing gear compatible with his models as well.
Cheers!
Jim
Old 03-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Gene and Jim I too would be interested in more information where I can buy this model. Thank you for you consideration. wc
Old 03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Eternal Member

I think you asking for this link. http://www.marscenter.it/ita/veicol.asp?pa=6054 . I hope that helps. wc
Old 03-05-2014, 08:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.15 MB
Hello!

This is quite a model! I went to the Betexa site and then took the price to a currency converter, and it looks like it's only about $12.50 (still need to check on shipping), unless I did the conversion wrong.

Anyway, I want one!
Thanks,
Kurt
Old 03-05-2014, 08:17 PM

I believe this is the link to the model kit being discussed in this thread:

Raketoplán Atlantis - limitovaná edice DIGITISK | BETEXA.cz

Cheers!
Jim
Google Adsense