PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 10-06-2013, 09:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Great model! Would be cool to see one in action again, one day
Old 06-02-2017, 11:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.34 GB
Hello all....How did this project turn out and was the F-1 Cart ever completed ? Trying to focus on something positive after the loss of my wife. Thanks for your updates.

Bob
Old 06-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
So sorry to hear of this terrible blow to you Bob. We extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to you.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.34 GB
Thank you for that...just trying to keep myself going...and to keep this thread on modeling, my father was one of those engineers who worked on that beast. I remember as a kid going through the Rocketdyne plant on several occasions and if those memories could be transferred to a media of some kind. That is why I am curious about this project as having an engine on the transport dolly would be a good thing.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
My condolences, Bob.

The cart is still just a project, as the one I made was partially scratch built. I do have some of the parts drawn on sheets but it still lacks a couple of parts. I have had a very busy time the past few weeks and am still in a bit of a rush getting things finished for the nearing release date of the film I was working on but after that has been taken care of, I will see what I can do to make it into a publishable model.
Just the other day I stood with the F1 and the cart in my hands and I thought about the model and how I was thinking about releasing the cart as an add-on for a single engine display.
I'll get back to you all on this matter.