PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 07-29-2014, 08:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 309.19 MB
Lem...

Thank You Michael!

@dhanners,
Thank You! Do you mean as in Saudi Arabia? wow...now theres a change in environment for ya! What does she teach? My nephue is an F-15 pilot and spent 2 years there.

Hello everyone,
Here are some pictures of the rear section on the ascent stage...

See ya on the next orbit,
Bill
Attached Thumbnails
Lunar Module Project-ins-133.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-134.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-135.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-136.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-137.jpg  

Lunar Module Project-ins-138.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-139.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-140.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-141.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-142.jpg  

Lunar Module Project-ins-143.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-144.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-145.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-146.jpg   Lunar Module Project-ins-147.jpg  

Where did Gunter Wendt ?
Old 07-29-2014, 08:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Bill this is looking FANTASTIC my friend..........Rich
Old 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.59 GB
The rear looks great, too. And yeah, Kuwait; in fact, yesterday we were visiting some friends who have a beachfront chalet about 7 km from the Saudi border; the water was picture-postcard blue.

My wife got a job teaching 3rd grade at an International Baccalaureate school. We just decided it was time to do something different. I was able to get a buyout from my job of 20 years and we sold the house and cars and everything else and decided to move.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 309.19 MB
@dhanners,
wow...well that surely is something different. It must seem like a totally different world. For your sake I hope they have either art supply stores or the like. Well, if not then you always have mail order I suppose. :>)

Bill
Where did Gunter Wendt ?
Old 07-31-2014, 09:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.59 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvettenutts View Post
@dhanners,
wow...well that surely is something different. It must seem like a totally different world. For your sake I hope they have either art supply stores or the like. Well, if not then you always have mail order I suppose. :>)

Bill
I've been scoping out the art-supply stores and hobby shops online, but I haven't ventured out to any yet. Still trying to get my bearings. I traveled with minimal supplies (for airline weight reasons) so there are a few things I'm going to have to re-stock.

We're still trying to figure out what work, if any, I can do on my visa. I could wind up with lots of time for modeling. But I did bring my stash of various papers and I'm already scheming to try your Lunar Module. I remember building the old Revell kit when I was a kid and pouring over photos in Look and Life and National Geographic to super-detail it as best a 13-year-old kid could who lived probably 80 miles from the closest hobby shop. In the days before the aftermarket, we actually had to make things from scratch. And in the days before styrene rod, I actually scratch-built a 1/48th-scale Surveyor lander OUT OF UNCOOKED SPAGHETTI. Seriously.
Google Adsense
Old 08-07-2014, 11:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 349.87 MB
LM Build

THis is looking great!
Old 10-30-2014, 01:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 14.95 MB
A real good model! I appreciate the effort of building a good, detailed model like this!