PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 07-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Paper K, this one hell of a great looking collection. I wouldn't mind seeing more detail photos of it if that's not asking to much. Very impressive. Lots of time and paper not to mention the researching and PC D/Ling that went it to it. Did I mention all the patience? Very nice. wc
Old 07-14-2015, 01:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
Dude! You really need some help on display case.

I recall I paid under $70 for that IKEA display few years back. they still carry it.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad Cutter View Post
Paper K, this one hell of a great looking collection. I wouldn't mind seeing more detail photos of it if that's not asking to much. Very impressive. Lots of time and paper not to mention the researching and PC D/Ling that went it to it. Did I mention all the patience? Very nice. wc
Hi Wad Cutter, Thanks for the compliments. Don't really know what you mean with the "PC D/Ling" part but that doesn't matter, I presume. (-: With every model, more than half of the fun for me is researching the ins and outs of what I'm about to build. I have lots of space literature and photo books but most of it is found on the web.

I could do a thread in the Lounge with some more detailed photos of all my built stuff but you could also take a look at my blog. it has a gallery and lots of build logs on spacecraft. Some of them a little more elaborate than over here. (blog linked in my signature below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodduck View Post
Dude! You really need some help on display case.

I recall I paid under $70 for that IKEA display few years back. they still carry it.
Goodduck, I think I need a lot of those cases to get all of my models behind glass. I rather have them individually covered, though. I tried two or three myself but that was quite crude due to lack of good machineries to make it more smooth. And there was a little haste involved, too.
For a couple of models, three or four, such a glass display would actually be nice to show off to visitors. But the rest could happily remain under their own little perspex covers. Now I just need a couple of weeks of extra time in this holiday and a suitcase full of money...

Last edited by Paper Kosmonaut; 07-15-2015 at 02:34 AM. Reason: added another quote and answer.

Tags
axm, delta iv, orion