PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 03-05-2017, 06:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 313.46 MB
Okay all, Stardust is complete and should be available for download here shortly. I tried something new with the instructions this time, adding a brief description of how to achieve a specific assembly and not much direction of where a part belongs. As has been mentioned, right now, there's lots of resources to refer to - but for how long. That said, if anyone has difficulty understanding how something is to be assembled, where something belongs, or its correct orientation, please let me know so that I can improve the file.

Meanwhile, if it isn't clear thus far, this is a complete redesign. I have borrowed nothing from previous modelers, except from an available 3D model where I referenced heavily for dimensions and some details. I applaud their earlier efforts, however I wanted a more accurate model in scale, detail, and completeness. The images you've seen above and here are from my last prototype. The only thing missing from this and a complete model are the RCS thrust nozzles. As I built, I redesigned many parts to address inaccuracies and design problems. Your results will hopefully be better.
Attached Thumbnails
Stardust - Remodeled-img_3488.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3490.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3493.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3497.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3506.jpg  

Stardust - Remodeled-img_3507.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3508.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3510.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3513.jpg   Stardust - Remodeled-img_3514.jpg