PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 01-26-2018, 01:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 662.63 MB
USS Enterprise NCC1701 TOS (Ron Caudillo)

Hello everyone. This is my new project. I got this model a few years ago. If you can give me some advice or trick to achieve a great model ... I would appreciate it.
Attached Thumbnails
USS Enterprise NCC1701 TOS (Ron Caudillo)-wp_20180126_001.jpg   USS Enterprise NCC1701 TOS (Ron Caudillo)-wp_20180126_002.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-26-2018, 02:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
I built the 1/400 scale version. 1400 TOS Enterprise NCC 1701
It has different internal formers, but it might help with your build.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 426.34 MB
Ron actually replied to your other thread regarding your UHU02 Enterprise build.
He's extremely helpful and approachable in my limited experience.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake7 View Post
I built the 1/400 scale version. 1400 TOS Enterprise NCC 1701
It has different internal formers, but it might help with your build.
Thank for all
Old 01-29-2018, 01:01 AM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
If you want to add some detail that wasn't previously available, I have a thread here with pics of the studio model in the Air & Space Museum.
Old 01-29-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
If you want to add some detail that wasn't previously available, I have a thread here with pics of the studio model in the Air & Space Museum.

Thank you. I will check it
Old 01-29-2018, 06:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
The 1/400 scale is in the downloads. Incase you didn't know. Along with alot of other star trek models.
Old 01-30-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake7 View Post
The 1/400 scale is in the downloads. Incase you didn't know. Along with alot of other star trek models.
Thank you, download that version and I'm reviewing what I should do. Thank you for your suggestion
Old 02-02-2018, 11:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.28 MB
Looking forward to this build. I'm not sure if you have the assembly instructions, but I can send them to you. I have an update to the USS Enterprise that reflects the colors determine by the restoration by the Smithsonian and the WONDERFUL photos provided by THE DC (You're awesome!) as well as some minor improvements. I will be making a build thread, but unfortunately, it won't be real soon, business trips and a recent move burn up any free time I have but I want to be able to present it at the Riverside, IA Trekfest in June.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will help you as much as I can.

Thank you for your interest in my USS Enterprise model.

Ron Caudillo
Old 02-03-2018, 12:30 AM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Happy Birthday to a valued member of out community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Caudillo View Post
Looking forward to this build. I'm not sure if you have the assembly instructions, but I can send them to you. I have an update to the USS Enterprise that reflects the colors determine by the restoration by the Smithsonian and the WONDERFUL photos provided by THE DC (You're awesome!) as well as some minor improvements. I will be making a build thread, but unfortunately, it won't be real soon, business trips and a recent move burn up any free time I have but I want to be able to present it at the Riverside, IA Trekfest in June.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will help you as much as I can.

Thank you for your interest in my USS Enterprise model.

Ron Caudillo

Its for people like you, Ron, that I tested my lady's patience by snapping tons of photos on a cheap camera, hoping to angle shots to counter bad lighting. i had no idea I was going to see it before driving there and therefore had not brought a good camera.

Ron, your kit, the many versions and repaints, the scales (including the beautifully big 1/400), and the many builds available in this forum, are invaluable and I am still sorting bad photos on the thread to give you details to capitalize with design skills I haven't mastered. I am glad my work will inspire further design mods (and now builds) and am eager to see your build thread once you have the time to start it. Let me know.

In the mean time, I am going to enjoy this build thread and see and learn from the process. It will be enjoyable to see this new take on an old and valued design.

Slainte!