PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 09-05-2018, 04:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 398.46 MB
Thanks for the tips on the lollipops sticks, I will order some soon use them on some future models.

Good new everyone. The model is done! It's not 100% perfect, but I think it look good for someone who is a self-taught designer who barely knows what he's doing.

It is very intense model to build with many parts. The top was the most difficult design and build because getting all six poles on the top of the radiators to match the six pads under the top was impossible to get perfect, but they're a very close match, even after building it 5 times trying to get them perfect.

I will be working on the instructions which contains over 130 photos which will take a few days to complete.

Zach
Attached Thumbnails
Nasa Launches Parker Solar Probe-completed-model-1.jpg   Nasa Launches Parker Solar Probe-completed-model-2.jpg   Nasa Launches Parker Solar Probe-completed-model-3.jpg   Nasa Launches Parker Solar Probe-completed-model-4.jpg   Nasa Launches Parker Solar Probe-completed-model-5.jpg  

Old 09-06-2018, 01:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.34 GB
Very nicely done sir....thank you for your creation of this important and special spacecraft... Btw, I use those lollypop sticks and think they work great...they can be tough to find however.

Bob
Old 09-06-2018, 01:41 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecraftcreator View Post
Very nicely done sir....thank you for your creation of this important and special spacecraft... Btw, I use those lollypop sticks and think they work great...they can be tough to find however.

Bob
Bob,

Check with your local Arts and Craft stores, Joann, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore(on the east coast) and go into their baking/candy making section, and you will find bags of various thicknesses, of paper rolled lollypop/cakepop sticks

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 09-06-2018, 09:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 220.03 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to axm61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghaspacer View Post
Thanks for the tips on the lollipops sticks, I will order some soon use them on some future models.

Good new everyone. The model is done! It's not 100% perfect, but I think it look good for someone who is a self-taught designer who barely knows what he's doing.

Zach
Don’t underestimate your talent and skill. This is not your first model. You’ve come a long way with great designs. You have a website full of gorgeous models. You know what you’re doing. It’s a great design!
Old 09-09-2018, 08:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 398.46 MB
Thank you for your encouragement.

On the paper lollipop sticks, you can order many of them on Amazon, different lengths, diameters and colors. Some of them almost 12 inches long.

Good news, the Parker Solar Probe model is on my website zpdmodels.com along with 4 other models...Luna-1, Luna-2, Explorer 6 and ADM-Aeolus.

Thank you everyone for encouragement and tips on the lollipop sticks.

Enjoy
Google Adsense
Old 09-11-2018, 11:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 182.67 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghaspacer View Post
Thank you for your encouragement.

On the paper lollipop sticks, you can order many of them on Amazon, different lengths, diameters and colors. Some of them almost 12 inches long.

Good news, the Parker Solar Probe model is on my website zpdmodels.com along with 4 other models...Luna-1, Luna-2, Explorer 6 and ADM-Aeolus.

Thank you everyone for encouragement and tips on the lollipop sticks.

Enjoy

Whaouu! I just downloaded Parker Solar Probe but the model seems indeed complex to build. That said, congratulations for the quality of your work. A real model!
Tanric 1
Old 09-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
Please help. I have just downloaded the Parker Solar Probe but it is on an extension called zipx and my Windows states that it can't be opened. What to do? Thanks
Old 09-11-2018, 07:48 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickPink65 View Post
Please help. I have just downloaded the Parker Solar Probe but it is on an extension called zipx and my Windows states that it can't be opened. What to do? Thanks
download 7z from 7-Zip
it will handle all compression formats, and it is free
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 09-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
download 7z from 7-Zip
it will handle all compression formats, and it is free
Thanks a lot!!