PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 11-10-2018, 12:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.34 GB
Progress is being made slowly but surely.... I have created some of the first ribs for the hull in 1/350 but I am designing it so people can print in the scale they want. And this is being made on an XP pro system with Blender.....oh and it will have the option of either waterline or full hull.....fun challenge...��
Old 11-10-2018, 03:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecraftcreator View Post
Progress is being made slowly but surely.... I have created some of the first ribs for the hull in 1/350 but I am designing it so people can print in the scale they want. And this is being made on an XP pro system with Blender.....oh and it will have the option of either waterline or full hull.....fun challenge...��
cool really looking forward to this
Old 11-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
Do both hulls.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:46 PM

Lol myself as well looking forward to it. I intend to be able to print it out in a variety of scales and to give the builder a choice of either to choose waterline or full hull. This also opens up the possibility of more internal details with the larger scales. This being my first design of a model is definitely a learning experience for me. I have been busy into the research of this class and appreciate those who have offered valuable insight. I thank you here now....
Old 12-03-2018, 10:38 PM

how is this project going
Google Adsense
Old 12-12-2018, 06:46 PM

Hello again.....sorry for the delay in posting but I am now on a new PC and it took a little while to get back online as I also changed my ISP. Anyhow, it's going at a steady pace in my learning of a new software package into how it works and how I can apply it. I did have success in running a file on a 3D printer which is exciting. I also am learning how to texture, color the Blender files as so they can have as realistic a finish as possible. Anyone here have any software experience tips or experiences to share ? The rib test worked ok, but I am still not pleased with some of the shapes...I'll just keep working at it...
Old 12-31-2018, 03:49 PM

Still plugging along at the end of 2018. Still working on it and a capsule recovery diorama. I do hope to be able to post some progress here shortly in 2019. I am disabled so please bear with me. Happy New Year to all and I appreciate the interest and moral support you have given..... Bob
Old 01-01-2019, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecraftcreator View Post
Still plugging along at the end of 2018. Still working on it and a capsule recovery diorama. I do hope to be able to post some progress here shortly in 2019. I am disabled so please bear with me. Happy New Year to all and I appreciate the interest and moral support you have given..... Bob
hey we hve waited so long for some one to do this so take your time