PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Old 02-16-2019, 03:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
I should have downloaded Sputnik 1 rocket and satellite when I had a chance...Oh well.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 339.83 MB
You can buy me that beer in Goes, next week. Don't wanna wait for another show, some time this year or next year. I'm thirsty NOW ! ;-)
I think I could use a drink, actually.
I'll be the other older guy, sitting right next to Wim. A little bit heavier and a few more grey hairs. Me, that is. (Wim also, I guess....... Sitting in that wheel chair all day long doesn't do him any good.)

And I had an idea for the sweater. I shall probably wear it, after all, but with a large strip of tape over it, with some anti-Chinese swearing on it.........
That darn sweater cost me enough money.

See you in Goes.

_______
Erik
Old 02-16-2019, 03:56 PM

Wim and others,

Once I finish a model, I shall make an announcement. Just send me your email address and I'll send the files.

_______
Erik
Old 02-18-2019, 04:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 787.44 MB
I was really really looking forward to seeing that Juno 1 made :(

Is there still a chance though I can still get the PDF for the Opportunity Delta II??? I was tying to do a little remembrance to the Rover who just shut down when I discovered this news...

Last edited by NACA X CRAFT; 02-18-2019 at 05:17 AM.
Old 02-18-2019, 03:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.51 MB
How sad and infuriating to see your hard work stolen by opportunists and pirates. I'm sorry to see you shut down your site, but I understand why you did it. I hope you enjoy your other model making, and please keep us posted on your projects!
Google Adsense
Old 04-28-2019, 03:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.46 GB
I'm sorry this happened to you. You are my favorite designer, sad I can't build your catalog now. I know this is a long shot but would it be possible to get copies of the files for personal use?
Old 04-28-2019, 06:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 224.02 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to marksolo
I don’t know if any one mentioned this before. But I think Patreon can be a viable alternative. In other words, designers get their money up front, before releasing the model to any one.
Old 07-25-2019, 01:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.91 MB
I was browsing Aliexpress for some accessories for my telescope and (thanks to cookies) paper models popped up in the suggested items list. Guess what? Hundreds of models, obviously stolen from all you great designers for sale. Cheap folks, trying to make a quick buck. I always found aliexpress to sell good stuff, great quality, but they shouldn't sell stolen stuff.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 114.28 MB
Alice Papermodel?

This is the WORST!

Grand theft on a super massive scale. We know every photo and model that has been stolen from way back.
We must spread the word in other media, too, so that new, prospective paper modelers realize that they don't have to pay $20 for a model that they can download for free from the original designer. And also pay him the respect that he or she deserves. Facebook could be a start.

Onward , paper pals!
Bengt Fredén, Stockholm, Sweden
Old 09-13-2019, 10:31 AM

Bengt,

What does Chinese internet look like...........???
I don't know. Do you ?

What do they get to see on their screens? Which websites ? And which ones are blocked ?
If our European and American websites are blocked, all they can find are those pirate sites.......

And the Chinese way of thinking and living is VERY different from ours..!! Their norm and values are most likely very different.
It's a lot easier for them to cross certain borders than it is for us.
My decision to just remove my website and stop the hobby (99%) was both the worst and the best option.
Sad, but that's the way it is.

However, if we all can find a way to put up a fight against them, I'll be the first to say Let's Go !!!

_______
Erik
Google Adsense