PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > PASA, Paper Aeronautical and Space Administration

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2020, 07:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 362.87 MB
The 1st photo shows that I am using the Aft Bulkhead from markcable's Atlas Centaur 10 model for both models. This is a direct replacement for the Precision Paper model part and did not require any modifications. I added the stand fitting as described in previous posts.

The next 2 photos show the Booster Skirt Fairing front and back with the glue tabs attached. The glue tabs are the same for both models. One set of Booster Skirt Fairing are from the Precision Paper model and have been used in the previous test builds. The other set is from markcable's Atlas Centaur 10 model and it overlaps the bottom side of the Atlas model.

The next photo shows a close-up of the Booster Skirt Fairings attached to the models. I am not sure how markcable's Booster Skirt Fairings should fit the model, so there may need to be some adjustments to the pattern. Also, I don't know when they were used on the Atlas rocket. This may be for the Centaur 10 version.

The last photo shows the Atlas rocket with the Main Tank Tapered Section and the LOX Pipe attached to the models. Bruno's pattern didn't have the lettering starting in the Tapered Section and I had to make the adjustment to the lettering when I “wrapped” his pattern on the model.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aft Bulkhead.jpg (89.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Booster Skirt Fairing Front.jpg (50.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Booster Skirt Fairing Back.jpg (53.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Booster Skirt Fairing Close-Up.jpg (76.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Booster Skirt Fairing.jpg (61.2 KB, 7 views)