PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Railway related builds

Old 07-23-2011, 02:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Covered pedestrian bridge

Another Scale Scenes structure completed. The pedestrian bridge design is modular, and the length of the bridge span is customizable. It looks as if it could be used to span canals as well as railroad tracks. The more of these Scale Scenes models I build, the more I like them.

Covered pedestrian bridge-53.jpgCovered pedestrian bridge-54.jpgCovered pedestrian bridge-55.jpgCovered pedestrian bridge-56.jpg
Old 07-23-2011, 09:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Looks good. It reminds me of the uncovered one in Harry Potter at Hogsmeade Station.

Which is actually in Goathland, North York Moors National Park.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
That looks impressive Darwin my fiend.
It would suit a goodly number of dioramas from canals to factories to shipyards to railroads.
I like the look of it, somewhere between rustic and weathered industrial.

Kind and Respectful Regards Darwin my friend, Uyraell.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Darwin that looks fantastic! If things go as planed I'll be buying a new house next month and I think I will have a hobby room, so I'm going to try a HO train layout (did N-scale a few years back) and this would look so cool on a track, I'll have to add it in somewhere. What scale is it? And where can I get one? I realy like the idea of building card models for a train layout. Keep up the great work my friend.....Rich
Old 07-23-2011, 10:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
This one is in N scale...I reduced from OO scale. The kit (and many others, including a very impressive ship) can be found at Scalescenes.com - Download and print realistic model railway buildings ... but don't blame me if you destroy your budget there. The nice thing about their models is you can select from several different textures. I recommend getting the OO scale models...printing them four to a sheet gives you a close-enough N scale model.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Darwin; Thanks man for the web link they have some VERY nice models,downloaded some of the free stuff to check it out and it looks great. love the idea of buildings this way........Rich