PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Railway related builds

Old 11-26-2016, 10:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 68.03 MB
Sale on Clever Models DVDs until Sunday, 12/27/16

Clever Models is clearing out their inventory of DVDs with a 50% off sale. It's a little confusing, because the 50% discount is only for DVDs, not for the nearly identical downloadable collections, and there's no discount code or anything -- they just dropped the prices on the DVDs without any indication of what the usual MSRP is.

The DVDs (I think they're actually CD ROMs, but who cares...) are usually between $20 and $40 depending on content, so this is a great deal in my book.

I ordered four -- The Waterfront, 1st Street Commercial Buildings, Volume 2 of Lineside Structures, and Critters and Cars.

I've now got so many Clever Models and textures, I had to make a spreadsheet to keep track of them all, to make sure I don't accidentally order something I already have. I did end up ordering the Lineside Structures disc even though I already own several of the buildings -- the discounted price essentially justified the cost of the one building I didn't have.
Google Adsense
Old 11-27-2016, 01:08 AM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
That is good to know...thanks for the info. Hope he sells quite a few of them.