PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > rch123's projects

Old 03-30-2011, 06:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 41.33 MB
Amazing...simply amazing work.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
I ran Windows 7 on my old AMD 3700 64 with 2g's of Ram and it ran better than XP. I was able to utilize the 64 bit characteristics of the older computer which XP could not. Windows 6 is excellent, but get Windows Professional. You can easily run legacy programs in it. Also get (or make) a 64 bit machine. Many programs, including rowers can now utilize the 64 bit aspect and with W7 Professional, you can still run all the 32 bit programs easily. W7 is excellent and intuitive.
mine is a windows seven and works well until a few days ago when for the first time ever i used windows to copy a disk and since then it won't let me copy a disk in the real player are anything. Do them bold boys at microsoft have something to stop it working if you copy a disk your not supposed to.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 60.55 MB
no, there is no built in feature to disable copying if you copy a protected disc. Most likely there is some other issue causing your troubles. feel free to pm me if you need help troubleshooting the issue. I worked for Dell for over a year doing phone in tech support and remote assistance.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Banned

Your problem is Real Player. It is the worst piece of software ever written. Try "Real Alternative". VLC Media Player, amd or GOM Player are excellent also. Media Player Lite will need the Codec pack. Get away from "Real".

Download Real Alternative 2.02 - FileHippo.com

I do a lot of work with videos and do not use "Real" or any of their products as they are conduits to much malware
Old 03-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Banned

RCH, I'm so happy you're continuing with your model. She is really a beauty!!
Google Adsense
Old 04-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Eternal Member

No fix at all, i have tried everything even spent over 20 euro on phone credit onto toshiba about this and they never heard of the problem they suggested removing itunes done that no change. Then i look on google and find TSST corp CDDVDW TS-L633c problems mentioned a lot the last few days. I think one of them updates for windows 7 64 bit done something and TSST corp have not done an update as of yet and if someone finds the cure to this they are going to be as popular as a glass of water in the Sahara.