PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Recolors

Old 08-15-2013, 07:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
Has anyone else had trouble printing parts of this model? For some reason, I cannot get any of pages 74 through 79 (the cockpit interior and both seat options) to print. I had to scale them to the 1/48th I plan to build, and copy them into PSP in order to print them. I even tried downloading a fresh copy, in case my original had been corrupted.

I noticed a comment from Doctormax in the downloads about Adobe "giving errors all the time". (BTW, he hasn't been on here since the end of March. I hope he's OK.)

Scott K.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.83 MB
Scott I printed it out several times in different liveries and did not encounter the proble you describe. Did you try Foxit reader?

"Oh wisdom thou are fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason" (Bill Shakespear)
Old 08-16-2013, 06:24 PM

No, I never thought of that. Too stressed out to think clearly, lately. I'll have to try a test page. But later. Right now, I feel too lousy to care much about it.

Thanks.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:28 PM

Sorry your not doing well. A lot of us deal with various maladies that suck the joy out of us. I don't know if you saw this clip a new guy here did on me awhile back but it helps me cope with my pain.
Coping with Pudendal pain through Paper Modeling - YouTube

"Oh wisdom thou are fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason" (Bill Shakespear)
Old 08-20-2013, 07:57 AM

Thanks Tim, I did see that. The reminder helped my own attitude quite a bit. Now if I could just find some time to start cutting paper again, that would help even more.

Foxit did allow me to print the "bad" pages, by the way. Thanks for that tip, too.

Scott K.
Google Adsense
Old 08-21-2013, 06:24 PM

no problem. I have had trouble getting back into it myself. I did do that Eagle from CANON recently though. But I still haven't been motivated enough

Old 03-08-2014, 09:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Just finished reading through this thread - amazing work by Peter and Ruben on this model! I've liked the look of the Ford trimotors ever since I saw the one used in the Indiana Jones film, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw the Lao Che Air Freight version in there as well ( I may have to give that one a try down the road ). Once again, outstanding job and thank you for making this available to everyone here!
Old 03-13-2014, 07:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.65 MB
The Ford Tri-Motor, by Peter Zorn was the first paper model I had ever seen and the vary first I built.
it was a gift from my high school drawing instructor.
it may be a simple kit today but was vary exceptional then, and it started a long time fascination with paper/card models.
I still think the Tri-motor was or is one of the best paper models I have built.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.47 MB
Been thinking about getting a copy of Corel Draw - this thread is proving very valuable. Thanks for taking the time to post it!
Old 03-13-2014, 01:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 263.00 MB
Check Ebay for Corel Draw (Suite) you can get one version out pretty cheaply and it comes complete with Photo Paint (for raster). Then when version 17 comes out you can upgrade. The only problem I have had with 15 is it is a little slow with Win Vista 64. It draws fast but sometimes it has to think to save the drawing. It seems to work well with my Win 7 pro 64 machine though.

Beard
Google Adsense