PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Recolors

Old 05-12-2020, 09:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 55.86 MB
Hello everybody! I came to this site just for this amazing model, and took almost an hour to read the entire topic (I love good stories).

I only want to say "Thanks" to all the wonderfull people who was involved in this amazing project.

I must confess that I downloaded this model from a facebook page, I hope there is not problem with that.

BTW I'm printing rigth now the model as a quarantine project.

Regards
Old 05-13-2020, 07:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsraGizmo View Post
Hello everybody! I came to this site just for this amazing model, and took almost an hour to read the entire topic (I love good stories).

I only want to say "Thanks" to all the wonderfull people who was involved in this amazing project.

I must confess that I downloaded this model from a facebook page, I hope there is not problem with that.

BTW I'm printing rigth now the model as a quarantine project.

Regards
I'm glad that you found your way here, and you had a good time reading this thread.

The only authorized distribution of this kit is through this forum. No Facebook page has been allowed to host/distribute it. So no, I'm not OK with that at all.

But it surely is good to know that people are still eager to build this classic kit. Is a massive project.

Just make sure you print only the pages you really need. Do not print the +300 pages!!!!!

I really wish to see your build. Not many people has shown their models of this kit.

And please, as soon as you can, download the kit from here, not from any other pirate site.
(I guess you have to post some more messages before accessing the "download section").

Regards.

PS: if you need help building this plane, have a look here:
Ford Tri-Motor (Zorn - 1:33) in SCADTA colors
or just ask in case you face any problems.

Last edited by Rubenandres77; 05-13-2020 at 08:44 AM.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.92 GB
Peter A. Zorn Jr. and Alan Rose rock! Their books and kits are the foundation of what got me off plastic builds and showed me the possibilities of card modeling.
All from a time in the 1980's, before the interwebs….

James
Old 05-19-2020, 08:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 63.11 MB
We had the good fortune to host both Peter and Alan at International Paper Model Conventions. Alan was amazed when he realized that we not only knew who he was, but considered him a celebrity.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.75 MB
So lucky to have found this kit. EAA's Trimotor in the Eastern Air Transport livery was the first airplane I ever rode in. I'm a freshman in college and this was a great side project to get me through the monotony of online classes. I don't have a ton of money but wish there was a way to give to those who helped create this, it's amazing. A huge thank you to all who put time into digitizing this amazing model.
I've linked an Imgur album with some progress and finished shots of the model.

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/M0m6VTV
Google Adsense
Old 09-15-2020, 03:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by hennery View Post
So lucky to have found this kit. EAA's Trimotor in the Eastern Air Transport livery was the first airplane I ever rode in. I'm a freshman in college and this was a great side project to get me through the monotony of online classes. I don't have a ton of money but wish there was a way to give to those who helped create this, it's amazing. A huge thank you to all who put time into digitizing this amazing model.
I've linked an Imgur album with some progress and finished shots of the model.

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/M0m6VTV

Very well done! You made a very good model, it looks great. Thanks for building it and for the link to the photos!
Seeing it alive and flying hanging from the roof is enough reward for me. And sure Peter Zorn is smiling from heaven too.

Regards.