PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Recolors

Old 11-17-2014, 12:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
Thank you sjsquirrel! I love your site with all the Battlestar Galactica stuff, and all the rest of your models. Revell Fan introduced me to your web site. Now he is helping me redo all my Viper templates. The one in the download will build just like in the picture, but it is a low resolution, and has a slight smudge effect, plus was saved in letter size. Revell Fan show this to me and with his help we are making all Viper templates high resolution, and saved to A4 size just like Ninjatoe's original templates. However the Police Viper will have some differences that the old one doesn't have, as you can see in the two pictures below. The first is from the old template, while the second is from the updated, and higher resolution version. We have the Police Viper finished, but I am out of ink, and paper, soI can't build it so I can put it on the PDF, and send it to Ninjatoe for approval.
Attached Thumbnails
Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-2014-11-17_1259.png   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-2014-11-17_1300.png  
Old 11-17-2014, 01:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
You rock, man!
Old 11-18-2014, 10:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 38.14 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake7 View Post
Thank you sjsquirrel! I love your site with all the Battlestar Galactica stuff, and all the rest of your models. Revell Fan introduced me to your web site.
Thanks. Revell-Fan has been a great contributor to the material there. I've probably got 3 or 4 more models ready to add, and a few that I haven't finished test builds, but I just don't seem to find the time to get organized enough to sit and update the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake7 View Post
However the Police Viper will have some differences that the old one doesn't have, as you can see in the two pictures below. The first is from the old template, while the second is from the updated, and higher resolution version.
The high res version looks great! I look forward to seeing them built.

Steve
Old 11-18-2014, 03:26 PM

Hi Steve!

Great to see you again and great that you like the revised version.

BTW, I am working on a new BSG model, so I might keep you occupied soon!

(I have attached a small teaser for you ... and now back to the recolours! )
Attached Thumbnails
Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-atlantiabaseplate-komplett.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-dscf8058.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-dscf8078.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-dscf8070.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-dscf8084.jpg  

Old 11-19-2014, 08:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 38.14 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
Hi Steve!

Great to see you again and great that you like the revised version.

BTW, I am working on a new BSG model, so I might keep you occupied soon!

(I have attached a small teaser for you ... and now back to the recolours! )

I can't quite identify it, but I love it!

Steve
Google Adsense
Old 12-11-2014, 11:30 AM

UPDATE: I know it has been awhile, but two weeks before the first of this month my monitor BLEW. I ordered a new "used" one off E-Bay and as you can see I am back online. The day before it blew I sent the last two templates for the NASA viper to Revell Fan for his special touch to finish them, and then the NASA viper will be ready. While I was waiting for my monitor I finished building the low resolution NASA, and Turbokat vipers not only to keep busy, but to see if any changes need done and to see how they look because the turbokat was only in my mind how I thought it would look. I took pictures of both and all the vipers I have built so far except the police library printed one where the ink flaked off in places. I still have the General Lee viper to build and all the low resolution vipers will be built. I have ordered ink and paper, so I can build the high resolution vipers as Revell Fan and I finish the templates, so hopefully it won't be long before everyone interested can download them after I get approval from Ninjatoe. Sorry about the last picture, but my cell phone is not the greatest.
Attached Thumbnails
Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-01.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-02.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-03.jpg  
Old 12-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Nice couple of Vipers. Looking forward to the General Lee version.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:46 PM

Thanks you elliott!
Old 12-11-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsquirrel View Post
I can't quite identify it, but I love it!

Steve
I'll drop you a mail to explain!
Old 12-27-2014, 06:20 PM

Here is the last of the low resolution vipers. Introducing the "General Lee" viper. From here on it will be only high resolution vipers, which Ninjatoe approves before I post each model, and place it in the downloads.
Attached Thumbnails
Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-04.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-05.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-06.jpg   Recolor Ninjatoe's Mk-II Viper-07.jpg  
Google Adsense