PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > RonaldoM's Projects

Old 08-31-2017, 04:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldom View Post
In the distant 1972, when all brazilians drivers were dreaming with the muscles cars and the superbs americans sedans, the Brazilian Volkswagen developed this beautiful and small sport car. Even with a poor performance (a simple air refrigerator 1600cc engine, common for all the Volks produts at those days), this car became an object the interest for the most cars fans in the country. When was developing my models, several colleagues asked me about to make this model....well i just could not resist...
Started this model some time ago (two months...i think) and now i know that it's viable. For this reason i'm starting this new thread....i'll make it by the end.
At this moment i really have few time to work in this, but after the second part of october i want to finish it.
..This is the real car and what i'm doing...
You know, not to be serious about this but, my car uses the same 1600cc 'fridge' engine. I happen to like that engine a lot even if it is not a Ferrari v12.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Had forgot about this one, had downloaded it a long time ago and see a couple of revisions were done to it that I needed to get. Thanks,
Oh, rebuilt a friend's 1600 for him years ago, did a few little upgrades for it and it was a pretty good runner.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
And thanks for resurrecting this thread from me too Mike. I missed the thread first time round, but I've now read right through it ... Not only did I enjoy watching the design being worked out, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the download was still available. Not only that, I also ran into an excellent model of the Peterbilt 281 tanker from the movie "Duel". I'm really looking forward to building that one.

Old 08-31-2017, 05:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.14 MB
Chiming in on the thanks! =) Thank you for sharing your models, they are really nice!