PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 12-19-2010, 01:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
50% off all of CT Ertz's models at Ecards!

Hello!
As a thanks to everyone on the forums for you long time support of my
designs I have decided to offer a 50% off sale on my all my products
at ecardmodels.com. Here is a link to all my models:
CT Ertz - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and crafts for builders of all styles and

Please use coupon code ertz all lowercase. If you find your coupon
does not apply for some reason please send Chris an inquiry through
the shop for a quick refund.

Also, I have recently put up three new models in the free download section on this forum as well, the CSS Texas, the CSS Columbus, and the 1972 Chevelle Sports Coupe! Enjoy.

I hope that the 50% off sale and the new free models get you all excited, because after the first of the year, I have a number of other great models destine for E Card Models. Upcoming releases are,

USS Champion
USS Tyler
USS Essex
Confederate White Hall Vessel
CSS Macon (ironclad side wheeler)
CSS Yazoo City

Any comments, criticism or suggestions for future models can be posted in this thread as well. Feed back from model builders is always a great thing.

Thanks, y'all!

CT
Old 12-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Please note you CANNOT use the big yellow checkout with paypal button - it will skip the shopping cart altogether where you enter the code. Use the plain blue checkout button and enter ertz in the coupon code box. You can still choose to pay with paypal in there. If you choose this way and you still dont get your discount let me know!
thanks!
Chris
Old 12-19-2010, 02:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
Could there be a better way to promote these kind of sales - like a banner ad? I know CT is a dewoted designer but this is sales promotion for ecardmodels.com too. Is there a slice for PM.com and Jason I don't know. It's high season for sales everywhere because of x-mas time but do we have to see it here too - quarterly sales running-up in a MODELING COMMUNITY?
Old 12-19-2010, 02:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Hello Tapcho.
Thank you for your thoughts, however I am not sure I follow...

I have 40 downloads available, 20 of them are free, the other twenty cost $5.00 or less at normal cost.

I did not mean to offend anyone, which is why the "add" is in the "for sale by owner" category.

My main goal is to make my models available to as many people as possible, so advertising in a modeling community seems apropriate.

I am not sure what I did wrong here, or if I just read into your post more then what was meant.

CT
Old 12-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Please note this is a thank you sale to PM.com only as he noted. If it was meant for the general public then it would have been announced in my customer newsletter only.

I do appreciate your concern for bringing this up though. I do support the site outside of what you see here.
Thanks
Chris
Old 12-19-2010, 03:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks ct! looking forward to your releases, and now it looks like I might take a trip back to ecardmodels.

*my addiction for MORE prevails*