PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 07-12-2011, 11:22 PM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutzmer View Post
Hiya!
Now this really depends if he plans on distributing elecronc models or selling pre-printed

I would be seriously interested in electronic but dont do anything with pre printed.... what are your plans there?
Chris
Dear Chris,

After the released of these new versions of the bigger model scale. Recently, my tiny F-16 aircraft were present to the air force Indonesian commander as a present for the Elang-Thai nesia (probably wrong spelling) air exercise between RTAF and Indonesian air force. My staff has a big load of model orders for the Gripen, F-16, F-5 and Lockheed C-5 Galaxy. People enjoys the bigger size with colorful emblematic and the beauty of aerodynamic curve.

We are making around thousand of models for sale next year but we havn't get any plan for international market. I think soon we have to seriously discuss about the e-commerce, which it has high possibility that this activity will be internationalized soon.

Best regards,

Chaiwat
Old 12-31-2011, 03:04 AM

i think i got you a solution to your problem
from paper aircrafts .com

Note about the purchase process:
When you click on a "Buy button" you will see a PayPal Shopping Cart page with a list of items you have choosen. Then you can delete items, continue shopping or checkout to proceed to payment. If you are a PayPal customer just log in to complete the payment; if you are not a PayPal customer you will be asked to pay with different credit or debit cards. Once the payment is done, you will see a link to download the model purchased to your computer and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the same link. Save the e-book in your computer, you will have it available forever. Download links will expire in 15 days. Your order won't be shipped by postal mail. To learn more about paying securely in internet, visit www.paypal.com

like this stuff sorry for annoying you so much so sorry
]F-22nut

Last edited by F-22 nut; 12-31-2011 at 03:30 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.25 MB
Dear P' Jack,

Regarding Gripen and F-5. If there're available, I'd like to buy it as well krub.

regards,

Shika
Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutzmer View Post
Hiya!
Now this really depends if he plans on distributing elecronc models or selling pre-printed

I would be seriously interested in electronic but dont do anything with pre printed.... what are your plans there?
Chris
I have not come back for quite a while due to I was too busy for both personal and society work and found this answer.

I think it would be great if some place around the world will host my entire works to be downloadable with reasonable expense by the interest personnel.

There are accumulated of my latest work which I think soon I will design more new and newer then it will soon be obsolete in my opinion but it will be truely new for someone.

SAAB contacted me again for any help or support but I think I still no need from them.

But actually right now, I need someone to make a plan to contribute these toys worldwide either by contract or reasonable deal for all people fun.

It almost have no limit to make any model if we have got a good blueprint and the 3 d so we successfully made tank, truck, airfield, tower, and now a USS aircraft carrier CVN75 Ronald Reagan on the way.

If there is no potent channel for these toys so this objects not only be worthless but other people may exploit my interest from this website!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.0 KB
Jack, you seriously need to be talking to Chris, if you haven't already. If I were you, he would be the one I would trust to offer them at a fair price to everyone, so that all can enjoy them. And Chris will also make sure you are taken care of as well...he's a good guy. Talk to him!

Ecardmodels.com
Google Adsense
Old 01-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Hi!
Chris here

I will drop you a PM so we can discuss.
Thanks!
Chris
Old 02-03-2013, 04:48 AM