PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 12-14-2011, 09:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks to everyone for their help! All the models, the cardboard, and the book have found new owners! Happy modeling, everyone.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Banned

I regret I only read this thread till now, not for the models, but so to just offer my condolences and for the positive message you have expressed and acted on. May God Bless you and your family. Your Father must be really Happy with what you have done. I, and I think I could say, "we", hope you stay around and enjoy the community. You could probably see some or all of you Father's models finished.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Dear Susan,

my sincere condolences for your father's passing, and my thanks to you for offering to share his collection with us.

Sincerely,

Bart
Old 12-29-2011, 07:58 AM

Hi Everyone,
If I sent you a response indicating that I was putting something in the mail to you (a book, cardboard, a model), I did fulfil my promise by mailing out all 5 parcels the week before Christmas. The parcels cost between $15 and $37 each to mail, but I did use the slowest mailing method. So far I have only heard from one person... who did not receive their parcel yet. I am very conscientious and have done my best to get this material to everyone who requested it. I wonder if you have time, could you please post here, indicating that you received your email. I would not like it if the papermodel community felt this thread was a troll, as it certainly is not.
Happy New Year to all.
Susan
Old 12-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanregan View Post
Hi Everyone,
If I sent you a response indicating that I was putting something in the mail to you (a book, cardboard, a model), I did fulfil my promise by mailing out all 5 parcels the week before Christmas. The parcels cost between $15 and $37 each to mail, but I did use the slowest mailing method. So far I have only heard from one person... who did not receive their parcel yet. I am very conscientious and have done my best to get this material to everyone who requested it. I wonder if you have time, could you please post here, indicating that you received your email. I would not like it if the papermodel community felt this thread was a troll, as it certainly is not.
Happy New Year to all.
Susan
Dear Susan, A Troll could never be so gracious! I am sure those who did recieve your gifts will inform you and hopefully re-imburse you for your expenses.
Google Adsense
Old 12-29-2011, 09:21 AM

Thank you, Zathros! I used my dad's own estate funds to mail the models... he'd have liked that! So no need to reimburse! xoxox
Old 12-29-2011, 04:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 1,012.17 MB
Susan, you are a dear, sweet, wonderful person! I however have been remiss by not sending you a PM or posting here earlier. While the envelope suffered greatly from the postal services of both countries the models arrived yesterday in fine shape and completely intact. I am amazed by the size and scope of both models especially the St Peter's. That model alone contains at least 50 pages of parts and instructions beautifully printed on heavy card stock. I'm sure that the part count is well over 1,000. The Au Printemps model is also very nice.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Curt
Old 12-29-2011, 08:02 PM

Dear Ashevilleangler,
Thank you for your lovely post! I am so glad you like the models and I wish you many happy hours putting them together.
Happy New Year and happy modeling!
Susan
Old 01-04-2012, 09:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
Miss Susan, I received the package today. It took a little while, but living in the backwoods of Arkansas, it's to be expected. Everything was in superb condition, and I thank you for the gift, as do my kids. They were very excited about getting these. Now, for some father and sons time. God bless you.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:33 PM

Fantastic, CP1963! I hope you and your kids have fun with the models. It's fun to think of them finding homes all over the USA! Have a great New Year!
Google Adsense

Tags
assemblee nationale, escatorial, free model, printemps, st peter's