PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 02-29-2012, 07:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Early Card Kits for sale

Hi Everyone,
I have a stack of old paper kits of ships of one sort or another I would like to dispose of.
A4 size kits are A$10 each plus postage and A3 (2 x A4) kits are A$25 each plus postage.
Payment to me via PayPal and details once "we" have a parcel to go.
Anyone want to buy the whole lot as a collection, I'm happy to run up a list and negotiate an overall price which would be less per kit.
I also have about 400 large scale plans of ships and warships dating back from early sail to about 1970 or thereabouts. The plans sheets are highly detailed and in Polish, although if you can read ships plans, the language is not a barrier.
I would estimate a sale price of around A$50 per set, up to say A$200 for the plans of the Bismark in 1/100 scale, which from memory has 19 sheets and the plans are stunning to view plus postage and I would recommend sea mail as the cheapest shipping alternative, but that would be up to you.
e.mail me at [email protected] if interested and we can take it from there.
First in, first served. I don't have any duplicates, so once a particular kit or plan is sold - that's it.
Richard
Google Adsense