PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 05-13-2012, 03:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Fiat 2000 tank model in exchange for a little help!

Hello folks. As many of you know I am coming up on my half way mark in my chemo treatment. And by the grace of God the treatment is having a good effect. However, with me being out of work my families financial situation has taken a hit. The next two weeks are going to get tight around here.

So I humble myself and ask for a little help. If any modeler out there would like an early copy of my Fiat 2000 model in all four color schemes please pay pal me a donation of $1.00 (or more) to my yahoo email and I will email you a copy of the PDF. To some, a dollar may not seem like much, or even helpful, but over the next two weeks every dollar my family can lay hands on will be stretched beyond belief. I know that some of you understand what I am talking about.

So there you go. I thank you all and I know no matter what God wiill help my family through our current situation.

Any questions please e-mail, PM or post here. Thanks.

Corey

c.thomasertz at yahoo dot com.

(I spelled it out to avoid spamming! The actual address of course uses the @ and . keys!)
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat 2000 tank model in exchange for a little help!-1fiat2000_cover-.jpg   Fiat 2000 tank model in exchange for a little help!-fiat-2000-camo1-parts-1.jpg   Fiat 2000 tank model in exchange for a little help!-fiat-2000-parts-sand-1.jpg   Fiat 2000 tank model in exchange for a little help!-fiat-2000-parts-gray-1.jpg   Fiat 2000 tank model in exchange for a little help!-fiat-2000-sand-camo1-parts-1.jpg  

Old 05-13-2012, 06:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Done. Although it's not a vehicle I have any interest in at the moment. It's worth it to keep you going Corey....now please get back to those ship designs :-)

Pity you didn't design that Bugatti Veyron and charge a $1 each then you would have been a millionare!!
Old 05-13-2012, 07:34 PM

Thanks! And I have actually got some work done on ship models lately. A little at a time my friend.
CT
Old 05-14-2012, 01:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 316.45 MB
Received a refund on postage from GPM over the weekend. Passed that on, seemed kind of appropriate.

Hope it helps

Tim
Old 05-14-2012, 01:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.53 MB
Would buying one of your ships also help?
Google Adsense
Old 05-14-2012, 04:56 AM

Thanks guys!
And buying any of my models from Chris helps! Ecard models is currently my only regular income. And for the month of May Chris has been kind enough to pass on the full sales amount, skipping his usual small commission.

I want to let y'all know, that I am doing much better, my strength returning a bit at a time. (I did a push up yesterday!) Soon, I hope to go back to work, at least on my non-chemo days.

Thank you all.

Corey
Old 05-14-2012, 05:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Glad to hear it. If you ever want a bit of help finishing off models etc to get them ready for sale then I'm sure many of us would be happy to invest the odd hour or two. Many hands etc.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Check in your Inbox, Corey!

Bart
Old 05-14-2012, 02:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.53 MB
There you go, Corey, bought your 1/250 CSS Macon (WW sidewheels) Paper Model - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and crafts. And did you ever make an opposing force ship? Or any early steam era ship, other than the armored ones?
Old 05-14-2012, 03:40 PM

Hello,
I am working on a number of Yank ships including some armored and some wooden gunboats.

I have maybe three Union ships up now plus the USS Marietta in the free downloads.

So a few coming. Plus a few other model designers seem to have some Union ships in the works too. (USS Cairo?)

Corey