PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 06-13-2012, 06:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Who is up for a paper model of a 245 Estate? 1986-93 1:25

Hi!

Proud to present a paper model of a Volvo 240 (245) Estate, from 1986-93, scale 1:25.

Model featured here is a Volvo 245 Estate from last years of production 1986 up to 1993. Parts within booklet allow you to build most of available versions of this estate, you may choose between LHD or RHD setup of steering column. Side skirts and door handles in black or silver. Upholstry with triple stitch (older versions) or quadruple stitch (recent versions). Manual or automatic gearbox. Electric or manual window lifting mechanisms. Center dash panel with AC or without Apart of that all sorts of extra optional gear, dash colors and most of rims for this model available at Volvo at that time.

You will purchase 1:25 model that you need to assemble by yourself. Within set you will receive:
- book with all parts,
- instruction manual in English,
- clear drawings how stuff have to be assembled.
- 2 A4 sheets of cardboard 1mm thick,
- 1 A4 sheet of cardboard 0.5mm thick,
- 1 A4 sheet of cardpoard.
- set of windows (rear, side, windscreen) all printed on transparent foil.

Price is £9.30 (instead of usual £10.30) + postage by Royal Mail - I reckon I'll have to pack it in two sheets of cardboard so it does no bend in transit.

So again price of postage depends on how you want to have it sent - but will not go above £5 in UK for next day delivery. Cheaper if first class 2-3 days, etc etc.

Payment is by Paypal to my email: [email protected]

All items are being dispatched within 6-7 working days due to me having commitments at home/work/RetroTurbo.

Here are some pictures! More at my FB page!
Who's up for a paper model of a 245 Volvo Station Wagon? | Facebook

Feel free to PM me on my email if any Q's
Google Adsense
Old 06-14-2012, 01:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
Volvo 245 Model 1:25 Scale

That is one beautiful model, silveruser!

I used to own one exactly like this, a red one, though it was a little bit older (1980).
I made several high alpine climbing trips to the Swiss alps from Sweden in the 80s, and I slept in the back (with the back row of chairs folded down) and also kept all my climbing gear there in boxes. I even had curtains to pull for the night.

It was a great car - I only had a minor incident on these trips, in the south of Germany, where we blew a little rubber gasket somewhere in the gas pump region. But there was a certified Volvo repair shop just around the corner, where German engineers in white doctor's coats took care of it, in a hall that was so clean that you could have eaten from the floor.

Great model!
Bengt
Old 06-16-2012, 12:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Some nice work there. What else do you have planned?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 316.45 MB
Looks a great model - takes me back, I used to tow glider trailers with one.

Tim
Old 06-16-2012, 11:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 13.06 MB
Tempting.... but i still remember taking mine apart and putting it back together again (there were only a couple extra parts...lol!). sadly, they don't make them like that anymore. great surf car....
Old 06-17-2012, 04:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi.

Thanks for the good words guys. There was a lot of effort made to build this model (check pics on my FB), and I can provide you with all the info how to assembly it - there is even a video!

Yes, these cars are really special to me ( I tune them on daily basis), myselve have lot of good memories from trips and meetings. So it's understandable that when I saw this one I just had to promote it

Will there be any other releases? This september I'll be bringing another one which is blue 244 saloon. Feuture of future realeases depends how good recent ones will sell. I'm planning to sort one out in Nordica stripes - replica of GrA racing car with my company logo as a gift to every order. It will be something to keep dad and kid happy time will tell.

Regards
Old 06-17-2012, 11:25 AM
POTW Editor

Total Downloaded: 76.82 MB
Is this one owned by an old lady and has been parked in a garage ?
Looks great!