PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 12-01-2012, 08:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Wanted: Built 1/24 or 1/25 Armor models

Hi everyone,

My name is Jim and I own a small resin casting company called Large Scale Armory. LSA has yet to officially open but will offer a huge selection of weapons sets, gear, conversion sets, personal equipment, figure mannequins and much more all in the exclusive scales of 1/24 and 1/25.

I've long been in awe of the incredibly realistic 1/25 scale paper model armor that I see (and someday hope to build in both paper and resin). Some of these are so realistic that they're amazing.

So I'd like to see about purchasing some already constructed 1/25 or 1/24 scale pieces to use as photo props for featuring my resin weapons and accessories for my website. In particular I'd love to find some already constructed examples of GPM's Greif, Stug III, Dragon Wagon as well as any of the cool CMP trucks that I've seen out there.

Eventually I'll be building these paper models for myself but for now I'd love to find some already built versions for use as platforms and backdrops. So, if you happen to have an interesting 1/24 or 1/25 piece from the WWII era that you'd like to sell then please contact me. Or if you're interested in a commission to build one of the models I already own then let me know as well.

thanks,
Jim
Large Scale Armory
Google Adsense