PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 02-14-2014, 11:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
PSF's Models

I removed the old offering from my site as those were linked to a now defunct e-mail. Starting from scratch with my paper mask. Currently it shows 1 item in stock. Mostly, that's because I want to get a feel for how the ecommerce provider Gumroad works. The papercraft itself may not be of any interest to this crowd as it's not land, sea, or air related, but just wanted to create this thread as a place to announce this model and any future models I might put up for sale.

So here's the link: MASK

By clicking on the price button you'll be taken offset to the actual storefront where you could purchase the model. If it so happens that somebody does actually purchase it before you, rest assured I'll post it again. For now I'm just getting my bearings.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:04 PM

Uploaded my newest model: TERRAIN

This model stems from a series of discussions on various other boards as well as a thread here relating to modular hex terrain started by Tirick.

You can see more of the prototypes and additions that I'd worked (and continue to work) on by checking my old imgur album
Old 10-30-2014, 09:56 AM

Been looking for a Nightwing, Green Lantern, or perhaps Zorro style mask? Well I just barely made it in time for Halloween. So if you're in a last minute rush, or simply couldn't decide on a costume, help yourself with this fashionable accessory. I'm not as yet distributing it on my main site, so please help yourself to the attachment.

Absolutely no glue required. The mask is sized to an adult male; a child's mask requires scaling down. As I wear glasses (and so did the person for whom I made this design) the mask is designed to be held in place via the frame. The brow and bridge of the nose can fit over the frame while the rest of the mask can be fitted underneath the lenses and pressed flat against the face. For those without glasses, a string, tape, or some other means will be required to keep the mask against the face.

Furthermore, feel free to share the file with your friends, family, and the internet in general. For this particular model I am encouraging/allowing redistribution outside my usual website delivery method.

Get it here: VISOR

Last edited by psf; 10-30-2014 at 10:14 AM.