PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 08-27-2015, 03:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.18 GB
What does that mean? Did he need to have the money for a month? Was he having some sort of hardship?
Old 08-27-2015, 11:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
its in the hands of paypal now to investigate as ive had no response to my emails to him.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:56 PM

i would like to give seller benefit of doubt im hoping either
a.he has not posted models yet despite saying he was going to or
b.if models are lost in post then hopefully he has some proof of postage to claim on them and refund me the monies i paid him
we will see
Old 08-28-2015, 07:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 243.86 MB
never buy anything from a private seller on line unless
1 you know that person
2 he or she has photos of object
3 you dealt with that person before
if you do
1 let that person know payment was made
2 ask for a copy of a post office receipt saying item was sent
3 make 'annoying" inquiries daily or semi daily
that's why I only buy kits from an online shop in the states that takes payment by mail, and always pay extra for priority mail ,,or have a bud get it with a credit card and repay that person with a money order( don't trust paypal,, and had grief with credit card orders,,,, never again)
Old 08-28-2015, 08:31 PM

i generally only buy from the regular model sites that most folks on here use.have lways used paypal and have never had a problem not receiving goods.in case of delays these people have always kept you in the loop till goods arrive.this is the first time i have bought from a private seller who is a member of this forum
Google Adsense
Old 08-28-2015, 08:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 287.89 MB
I am certain that others have experienced a speed bump or two when using this section of the forum. I have had a great number of positive experiences with good folks on this board using it, but I have also experienced the other side of the spectrum. It is my humble opinion that perhaps this section should carry a disclaimer/warning explaining some sort of consequences for those who would not adhere to reasonable conduct when making transactions. Just my two cents...
Old 08-28-2015, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngwithrsd View Post
I am certain that others have experienced a speed bump or two when using this section of the forum. I have had a great number of positive experiences with good folks on this board using it, but I have also experienced the other side of the spectrum. It is my humble opinion that perhaps this section should carry a disclaimer/warning explaining some sort of consequences for those who would not adhere to reasonable conduct when making transactions. Just my two cents...
in full agreement with that
Old 09-02-2015, 05:09 PM

ok just to put european delivery services into prospective.on 24th august i ordered three models from zeistbouwplaten .i received them today.thats good service
the models from member of site i ordered and paid for on 23 july still no sign of them nor responses to myself either on here or privately nor through paypal.if there is a problem i think forum member could at least respond and explain.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 287.89 MB
I feel your angst on this. I have had it happen as well. I think that this type of activity will only continue to increase if we as a forum do little to counter it. I think that one way to deter the issues with this section would be to require those who wish to do business to 'register' with forum mods or admins prior to listing items for sale. And likewise, those who come to purchase/trade, etc should be held to perhaps a rating standard in which after 'x' amount of failures to come through with a purchase or otherwise, their forum standing would come into question. Again this is just my two cents...
Old 09-02-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngwithrsd View Post
I feel your angst on this. I have had it happen as well. I think that this type of activity will only continue to increase if we as a forum do little to counter it. I think that one way to deter the issues with this section would be to require those who wish to do business to 'register' with forum mods or admins prior to listing items for sale. And likewise, those who come to purchase/trade, etc should be held to perhaps a rating standard in which after 'x' amount of failures to come through with a purchase or otherwise, their forum standing would come into question. Again this is just my two cents...
im still living in hope these will turn up.im just peeved that member concerned has not bothered to contact me regarding them.as far as im aware the other person who bought rest of models has not received them either.cant all be ''LOST IN POST ''
Google Adsense