PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The Marketplace

Old 08-19-2010, 04:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Help my scout , get popcorn, and 20 free ironclads!

My Cub Scout's name is Jordan and he is 6 years old. He is a wolf this year and he is selling popcorn to raise money. Please go to Home Page :: Trail's End and go to the support scout ID window and put in Jordan's ID number 6956132, the order something! Your item will ship in 1-2 business days. As a bonus, I will mail to you a CD with over 20 of my models on it!

For those who wish to use pay pal you will have to order by contacting me with your order, and I will posses it.

Thank you all so much! This offer only goes through October 20th! This is definitely the lowest price you will find for 20 of my ironclad models and you get popcorn too! And 70% of the cost goes back to the scouts.

Now, off to do door to door sales...
Old 08-19-2010, 05:21 PM
cModerator

Total Downloaded: 37.66 MB
Send a message via AIM to cMags
Damn Trails End has gotten expensive. $40 for a pair of 18-packs - can't buy one anymore huh? And what happened to the tins? That was the whole point of buying Trails End - getting those popcorn tins that were great for everything! I still have one sitting on my desk from when *I* sold Trails End, holding pencils and the like. I'd love to help give back to scouting, but I guess I can't afford to at the moment... :(
Put on hold build (someday I'll finish): F-35A Lightning II 1:72
Previous builds: cMags' Card Model Builds
Old 08-19-2010, 05:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
yah, I just started looking through it on line. On the door to door sheets they have single caramel corn bags for $10.00. Last year they had the tins but now everything is in bags for some reason. On the door to door sheet they also have the "popcorn for our Troops" donation at $25 and $40.00. they send the bag overseas to our troops.
CT