PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 11-17-2009, 05:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
I've modeled the camber/dome successfully since I posted and it is so slight as to be almost unnoticeable. I'll have to think about whether to short cut and ignore it which raises other small issues. I'm also on a path to solve the hull/cutouts issue and should have it resolved tonight. I may even have hull rev. 1 done later (woohoo!).

Barry, the cranes on the deck are on pivoting mountings attached to plates on the deck. The winches themselves are on the next deck down as can be seen in the attached detail drawing:

Carl
Hello Carl, has been awhile since I have conferred with you, just a question really, I went to the Russian build site for the info on the OREL kit and there was listed there a site for a free download of the drawings for the Lavoisier, but the site is no longer available for this set of drawings. Do you have a source for a copy of them. Have the OREL kit and want to add the missing details. And not to betray your design that is way more accurate, but your scale is a little too small for this ole man to work with, I model mostly 1/200 and up. Hope you understand. Your friend Rick:D