Old 09-17-2017, 08:52 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowMotion View Post
can u share the model :D
Better than that, we can share where you can buy the model
- Zeist Bouwplaten - Import, verkoop, ontwerp en productie van papieren schaalmodellen, maquettes en bouwplaten (cardmodels), Modelbouw, Rietveld cutoutmodels
BOUWPLATEN UITGEVERIJ SCALDIS

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 09-17-2017, 01:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
i have also built this model awhile back.its great modern warship
Old 09-18-2017, 12:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 401.65 MB
I may be able to help you, but first it's not BV but MBB Bo-105. Do you know which version you need, the CB or CBS version (10" longer plus 3rd window)?

If you're not picky about what branch of service you get there is a free 1:36 Bo-105CBS in orange Indonesian SAR markings here:
Royaje Papercraft: BASARNAS Helicopter Bolkow NBO 105

Doesn't have the skid floats but I imagine you can add that easily with rolled up paper tubes.

Otherwise I used that model as a basis for my 1:72 Philippine recolors available right here under downloads/helicopters and one of them is all gray like some Indonesian Navy Bo-105s. It's just grayscaled from the orange so I don't know if it's the correct shade, but if it's close enough maybe I can give it a shot. Also includes rescaling instructions down to 1:200.

Point me to a website that has good front, left, right, back and bottom pictures, and where I can find the right emblems and fonts, then I'll tell you if I can do it. The Indonesian roundel is just a red-bordered white pentagon, right?

If I can do it, it's easy enough to do 2-3 different serial numbers with the same scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlueIt View Post
Hi all,

I almost finished building my model of the KRI Diponegoro, an Indonesian corvette built in 2006 by Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (see picture).
Attachment 66455Attachment 66456
The ship was commissioned in June 2007. The ship has three other sisterships:
KRI Hasanuddin, KRI Sultan Iskandar Muda and KRI Frans Kaisiepo.
KRI stands for Kapal Republik Indonesia = ship of the republic of Indonesia.

The Sigma corvettes serve as patrol vessels. A particular task will be found in law enforcement and engagement of piracy in the Indonesian waters.

The model is in scale 1:200 and consists of about 180 parts. It can be made as a full hull model or as a waterline model. My model is almost finshed. I still need to put on some small parts like the Mistral Tetral anit air missiles on top of the bridge and some small deck parts. I didn't make the full hull model as I was planning to make a small diorama with the ship on patrol mission between some Indonesian fishing boats. I am also still looking for a 1:200 scale model of a Blohm & Voss helicopter to be build to put on the helicopterdeck. Maybe anyone can help me out?

Enclosed some pictures of my KRI Diponegoro.Attachment 66457Attachment 66458Attachment 66459Attachment 66460

Greetings

Ron